Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hypes

HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 913
So now the hype is all about path of exiles new league 1 june and bless online comming 30 may..damm thats 2 hype at once..rare.
Or what is the biggest hype for games atm ?

Comments

• btdtbtdt Member RarePosts: 523
    Bless online is a reboot... the game failed originally... time will tell if the reboot takes.
    Hyperpsycrow
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    So I work at my "2nd job" starting tomorrow and then I go back to my "main job" on June 1st. I wish it was the other way around, my 2nd job could be entirely from home and I'd play as much PoE as I could in a new league. But alas, the new league comes out when I start at my main job once again. 

I just can't get enough of PoE. It's probably because I play hardcore, where my characters die and it makes me keep trying. 

I think Bless is gonna fail and I am excited to hear how crappy people call the game in the first few days of June. 
    Hyperpsycrow
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    SC has a new concept ship for sale.
    MikehaHyperpsycrow

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 913
    Hmm yes seems like bless is reboot..but if i start on bless to try it out then i will fall behind in POE and miss the hype train woot woot !

I would love to play SC no matter the price, but from what i heard there is littel content to play now because its stil alpha beta kappa zeta or what ever :D

I think im gone place my bets on POE
    Cryomatrix

• CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    Hmm yes seems like bless is reboot..but if i start on bless to try it out then i will fall behind in POE and miss the hype train woot woot !

I would love to play SC no matter the price, but from what i heard there is littel content to play now because its stil alpha beta kappa zeta or what ever :D

I think im gone place my bets on POE

Yeah, Path of Exile has got me enslaved to it basically. Too bad, I start working hard again on june 1st. If only the new season came out today, I'd be playing it right now instead of trying to be productive :). That game just owns me, the problem is, I usually stop playing each season after 1 or 2 deaths :). My only chance to get deep into the season is to survive :). I've only had one char hit lvl 90+ though. 

Cryomatrix
    Hyperpsycrow
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • HyperpsycrowHyperpsycrow Member RarePosts: 913
    You mean working hard or hardly working haha
    TEKK3N