Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Personal Pictures

Comments

• DesperadoDesperado Member Posts: 467

Aww Murt, I don't see why you're so ashamed.  You're not THAT goofy lookin' -j/k

Seriously, I wouldn't do anything wrong to embarris you in that way on here man.... not my style

uhhh... unless my hand is forced that is

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

ok...so youve got me...

now ive got to be SUPER nice to you

hehe

well waht do you think?

am i damn sexy or what!?

imageimage

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

i still havent seen ur pic dude. im too curious.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

hehe.....

well im damn sexyimage

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    At least you don't look like Drew Carey. . .  imageimage

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?

imageLMAO!image

haha

wow that was FUNNY!image

*edit have u seen me?

No, and I think it's my turn to edit your face.  image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?

hehe

another reason u wont see my pic for a whileimage

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

i just bought one of those kool pen cameras, so maybe ill post a pic when it comes.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

how long will it take?

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194
    murt im going to ask.. what the hell are you scared of?

DiGiTyDarKMaN Lettin All The Sexy Ladies Know -

image T-I-Double-Ga-Errr Babyimage

lol...

yea thats a good question...

well heres the answer

do you know uiruru? well he posted his pic, and i always though of him as looking different...

when i saw him, i was like....oh...thats you?......ohimage

i dont want people to do that to me...hehimage

cuz im probably not how u think i look in ur mind... (well for u, u know how i lookimage)

im sorry.. but thats just pathetic.. who gives a damn.. thats a horrible excuse, you must have 0 self confidence

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
    I could post a pic, but the only one I have on my work computer has my evil ex-girlfriend in it.  I am setting up a new computer though and it will have a web cam, so I will take a pic with that.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
    Why doesn't DOS ever say "EXCELLENT command or filename!"

Customer: "How fast will my COM ports go?"
    Tech Support: "How hard can you throw your computer?"

People have seen tons of my pictures... I've even been edited a few times too... I could care less.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
    Edited?  Oh I thought they were all you and you were just "different".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
    Why doesn't DOS ever say "EXCELLENT command or filename!"

Customer: "How fast will my COM ports go?"
    Tech Support: "How hard can you throw your computer?"

Yes yes yes... I can't get anything pass you eh?

Those are really me...  and yes... I'm even the Pope too.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • Odin1985Odin1985 Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 342
    well i don´t have any to show, i saw a couple of hundred of gramp dj, like everywere, and i saw murt, dude you must have a bit of latinamerican in your family, and don´t be afrain not like someone is going to stalk you image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

Coder, Webmaster and Modeler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man?s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

I'll just crack my whip a few hundred times at Murt. . .

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • ZaradisZaradis Member Posts: 241
    maybe  i should take my picture down now lol

Qoute: "I neva *ucked anybody over in my life, who didn't have it comin' to 'im, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?" Tony Montana

Qoute: "I neva *ucked anybody over in my life, who didn't have it comin' to 'im, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?" Tony Montana

god ive never seen a community of people so scared lol.. this is funny

Originally posted by Odin1985
    well i don´t have any to show, i saw a couple of hundred of gramp dj, like everywere, and i saw murt, dude you must have a bit of latinamerican in your family, and don´t be afrain not like someone is going to stalk you image

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man´s character give him power"
    -Abraham Lincoln

naw, its not latinamerican

its south asian...

• RiotgirlRiotgirl Member UncommonPosts: 520

Done this before in EQ. You get a few detractors but no-one whom I cannot rip a new one. I remember placing my pic on 'Impressing Room'.com - I did it in the full knowledge that about 0.4578686 of the population were interested in constructive comments. Everyone (including me, I'm embarassed to admit) posted to RIP someone else a new one.

My rips were only gentle unless they were asses, in which case, I sent in the big guns.

I would post but I hate pictures. Period. I never look right in them. Heck I check the mirror enough - at home, at work (in the elevator - cool, full sized mirrors), in the viewscreen of my mobile-phone (Man! That's embarassing stood at some traffic lights waiting for them to turn red, and there you are! checking your hair out in your mobile).

The problem is that I've had a major hair cut and style and my old picture reflects the old me. So until I get a new one, I'm not posting.

Note: unfortunately, I can understand why women (RL real ones - not fake personae) may not want to post. Too many stalker boy material types out there. I remember on AyRo, one woman was stalked by someone outside her workplace! Damn freak.

** Teen websites/dating websites. Have you all seen those websites for people to post pictures and their biographies? Damn! Some of 'em post their whole fricken life! I know what they look like, their name, how old they are, where they live etc etc. Talk about 'Look who's stalking!'.

Seriously, I'm not bothered about anyone stalking me. Just need to wait to get a decent piccie. By that time WOW might be out :P

Regards,
    Riotgirl

"she's like this cleavagey, slut-bomb walking around going 'oh, check me out. i'm wicked cool. i'm five by five'."

"If you think I'm plucky and scrappy and all I need is love, you're in way over your head. I don't have a heart of gold or get nice. There are a lot nicer people coming up. We call them losers."

• MistiMisti Member Posts: 724
    I probably wouldnt mind posting a picture if I could figure out how to do it.  image

Send it to me. . .    I'll host it.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?