Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Neowiz release information on the premium sub,$199.99 founders pack reduced to $149.99 in latest Q&A

Comments

• MoiraeMoirae Member RarePosts: 3,318
    What in the hell do they possibly think could justify this much money? No goddamn way. I paid that much money for SWTOR because it's my favorite IP and has been since I was a child. I LOVE Star Wars. But this is bullshit. I am tired of paying to access things like beta. They should be paying ME to play these awful beta's, not me paying them. So no. 
    MrMelGibson
  • MidPrincessMidPrincess Member UncommonPosts: 89
    Good luck to anyone who doesn't pay to have access to.....

Acquires 20% more hunting experience points: Increased amount of experience points earned through hunting monsters.
    Acquires 20% more Dungeon points: Increased amount of dungeon points earned through playing dungeons.
    Adds 20% hunting gold bonus: Increased amount of gold earned through hunting monsters.
    Read more at https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/473666/neowiz-release-information-on-the-premium-sub-199-99-founders-pack-reduced-to-149-99-in-latest-q-a#SJvj4C2oLPPjytAd.99

Because we all know that doing anything faster in a pvp game has no affect at all.

Begs the question....if its not beneficial at all why even offer it?
    It's definitely beneficial but it isn't giving an advantage other than taking less time to level. 

No matter what people will always level faster than you, there's always that one person who finds the perfect grinding spot who can play 24 hours a day and not sleep and doesn't work, so for some people having a 20% bonus might be helpful. But in my opinion, offering an exp boost isn't abnormal, and certainly way better than other alternatives they could be offering.

I think some of the other perks are probably more game changing like the 10% less market tax. When in game currencies are flooded and the market cost for items jumps, you will notice that a lot more than 20% bonus exp. 
    I think exp boosts, even the "dungeon points" they list, are pretty much expected to be in founders packs nowadays.  Heck, I've bought into early access for less than that; a mount could get me excited lmao.  But yeah bonus exp means less and less now, as you said there are legions of no-lifers out there who can eclipse the exp boosts just by playing 20 hours a day.

But I think once you get into gold/currency/tax advantages, maybe it's not "p2w" but it's a slippery slope.  Especially in a game that is (at least on its face) supposed to have some competitive aspects.  I suppose in the case of Bless that may come down to what's actually in the market, but IMHO, gold/currency is something that all should have to grind for equally, founder or no.
    Panther2103
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 27,475
    Albatroes said:
    I can't wait for this game to release so the hype can die. Getting tired of all the Bless talk everywhere. Its like Dark and Light all over again. People were making a big fuss over that last year now its forgotten.
    It's an mmorpg site of course there is going to be talk about it. But sure, once it's released and we have the complaints from those who didn't temper their expectations we can go back to waiting for ... well, I suppose Camelot Unchained if it releases. There will be talk right up to the release date though, just a warning.

Same with Pantheon and Ashes of Creation.

I think Amazon will release a game.

Must be something else coming down the pike right?
    blueturtle13KyleranMrMelGibson

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    AnnaTS said:
    Collectors Edition. At least they tried.

That is what the pack was called before, They have reduced the price because people complained it was priced to high and a lot of people were saying it should be priced around $150. 

I don't really understand the point of your post, It doesn't make any sense.
    You don't understand the point of my post because you run from thread to thread in defense mode. Emissary or naw?

The point of my post is because they tried $199.99 and calling it collectors edition when every other collectors edition across multiple genres gave the customer more. Finally, what they were offering was more expensive than comparable packs to more established titles who didn't reboot 3 times and get left at the alter by a publisher.  They knew what they were doing. It was a heat check and they rightfully got rebuked.

I know I'm writing this for naught because Bless Defense League but yah...
    jimmywolfKyleran
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    DMKano said:
    If you cry p2w from this either you're a troll or a poor guy who can't play cause you have a shitty computer anyways.So basicly you're a troll.

Ad hominem attacks based on another persons lack of money?

This has to be the saddest most insecure  comment I have seen on this forum in a long time.

wow.....
    You haven't been paying attention. There's worse in the Bless discussions.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 6,705
    Sovrath said:
    Albatroes said:
    I can't wait for this game to release so the hype can die. Getting tired of all the Bless talk everywhere. Its like Dark and Light all over again. People were making a big fuss over that last year now its forgotten.
    It's an mmorpg site of course there is going to be talk about it. But sure, once it's released and we have the complaints from those who didn't temper their expectations we can go back to waiting for ... well, I suppose Camelot Unchained if it releases. There will be talk right up to the release date though, just a warning.

Same with Pantheon and Ashes of Creation.

I think Amazon will release a game.

Must be something else coming down the pike right?
    I dont mean just on this site but in general. There was meh hype when it was announced that it was coming west and Aeria was gonna publish it 2-ish years ago, then that went bust and they have their china+russia beta which both failed, then all of a sudden it gets this hype wind behind it after they say they are going to self-publish. Fine and good but the major problem is that they are a no name, again isn't a bad thing but its like all common sense went out the window after the game's beta failed twice and Aeria turned out publishing them (you know, Aeria, the one that pretty much has to beg other devs to publish them). But as I said, it'll come out, the wave will be gone, and it'll be onto something that hasn't failed twice. I'll give some people credit for only wanting the game to last long enough until something else is out, since this is only a filler game for them but others act like this is the second coming on AA or something.
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member RarePosts: 1,693
    People are saying 20% isn't a lot but how is the majority of individual character power earned in this game? Is it based on levels or gear? What is the percentage? If it's gear then how does one obtain gear? Crafting or drops? Can you purchase the gear that gives you an advantage over others faster with that extra gold from premium membership? At max level at the end of the game is everyone's stats the same? Like a moba? Or does that group of 5 guys facing off against your group with the same amount of play time gain some type of advantage by all having premium membership longer than your group? Will it determine the outcome of the battle?
    Kyleran
  • AnnaTSAnnaTS Member UncommonPosts: 600
    edited May 2018

You don't understand the point of my post because you run from thread to thread in defense mode. Emissary or naw?

The point of my post is because they tried $199.99 and calling it collectors edition when every other collectors edition across multiple genres gave the customer more. Finally, what they were offering was more expensive than comparable packs to more established titles who didn't reboot 3 times and get left at the alter by a publisher.  They knew what they were doing. It was a heat check and they rightfully got rebuked.

So they listened to people complaining the price was too high, Then changed it and that's a bad thing, OK.

I'm still waiting for a reply from the other thread, When you said it's $30 a month to play the game. 

Exactly where did you get that information from ?
    KyleranStoneRoseschojin2k
  • StoneRosesStoneRoses Member RarePosts: 1,633
    AnnaTS said:

That is what the pack was called before, They have reduced the price because people complained it was priced to high and a lot of people were saying it should be priced around $150. 

In spite of your influential efforts, you talked me into upgrading from Deluxe Edition to the Collectors Edition. 
    So if the game fails or I am completely unhappy I get to blame you for it.
    MrMelGibson
    Real Fans of Chess don't get bored!
    Real Fans of Soccer don’t get bored!
    Real Fans of Baseball don’t get bored!
    Real Fans of MMORPGs don’t get bored!
    What's your excuse?
    AnnaTS said:

So they listened to people complaining the price was too high, Then changed it and that's a bad thing, OK.

I'm still waiting for a reply from the other thread, When you said it's $30 a month to play the game. 

Exactly where did you get that information from ?
    I was arguing with somebody for picking a video game subscription as the platform to call others "leeches" and "freeloaders". It was a general number to make my point. Clearly no one is subscribed to Bless Premium yet, nor did I claim or argue bless was $30 a month.

If you weren't skimming through posts trying to be a Neowiz hall monitor you would have realized that before, and you wouldn't be bringing it up now like it's some smoking gun to discredit with.

Want to continue or are you done?

Mikeha

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • sacredcow4sacredcow4 Member UncommonPosts: 242
    I think they intentionally leaked the $200 one. It's brilliant marketing. It probably makes the $150 price tag easier to stomach for people, and now they "came down" in price instead of getting attacked for the $150 price tag. I would bet 150 was their intention from the get go.
     I've been here a while...
    edited May 2018
    AnnaTS said:

In spite of your influential efforts, you talked me into upgrading from Deluxe Edition to the Collectors Edition. 
    So if the game fails or I am completely unhappy I get to blame you for it.
    So in a nutshell, you're upgrading your package and announcing it to me because you think it would bother me somehow but if the game fails or you're not happy it's my fault?

...ok

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 11,880
    I look forward to the release on Steam. Glad to see so much excitement for it. 
    ZombieCatMrMelGibson

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

edited May 2018

I was arguing with somebody for picking a video game subscription as the platform to call others "leeches" and "freeloaders". It was a general number to make my point. Clearly no one is subscribed to Bless Premium yet, nor did I claim or argue bless was $30 a month.

If you weren't skimming through posts trying to be a Neowiz hall monitor you would have realized that before, and you wouldn't be bringing it up now like it's some smoking gun to discredit with.

You clearly state it's $30 a month to play, It's on page 6 of the thread linked below.  

Because paying $30 a month to play a f#$%ing video game is the 
    perfect platform to show those "leeches" and "freeloaders" a thing. Yeah money bags, you're the man.

Read more at https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/473554/updated-neowiz-confirms-founders-pack-details-bless-mmorpg-com/p6#r1eZjLIYlrlOxP1B.99

So reading posts about a game i like now makes me hall monitor, OK.

Why write it's $30 a month if you don't know the cost of the subscription ?
    StoneRoses
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 16,628
    edited May 2018
    NO,just because some people will always level faster than others does not justify advances in leveling.
    The game should be played as intended by everyone,nobody should get perks based on giving more money.
    A $200 package to BUY a game based on them "claiming" this is a b2p game is insane,no game on the market is worth 200 bucks.So based on true facts,this is NOT a buy 2 play game because NOBODY with any common sense at all would BUY a game or THIS game for 200 bucks.
    If something is desirable by ALL players but only some get those desirable items via spending more money,then it is most certainly p2w.

IMO this Bless team is trying to be deceptive,sneaky and NOT worth supporting because also imo you already can NOT trust them,so expect the cash shop to get MUCH worse before it gets better.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 21,674
    I think they intentionally leaked the $200 one. It's brilliant marketing. It probably makes the $150 price tag easier to stomach for people, and now they "came down" in price instead of getting attacked for the $150 price tag. I would bet 150 was their intention from the get go.

I am yet to find a single person in my guild who is getting a $150 pack. Heck even in my extended circle of gamers - i am yet to find anyone who is getting that pack.

My hunch the sales of that $150 pack are super low

Kyleran
    AnnaTS said:

You clearly state it's $30 a month to play, It's on page 6 of the thread linked below.  

perfect platform to show those "leeches" and "freeloaders" a thing. Yeah money bags, you're the man.

Read more at https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/473554/updated-neowiz-confirms-founders-pack-details-bless-mmorpg-com/p6#r1eZjLIYlrlOxP1B.99

The developers stated the Bless subscription is $14.99, during a live stream. The Bless subscription is $14.99. I repeat the Bless subscription $14.99!!!

I clearly explained the context of the conversation you're moronically harping on (motivations unknown but it's still obtuse AF).

In closing, the Bless Subscription is $14.99. I don't refute that. Wouldn't argue otherwise. You done?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,054
    wait this isn't gonna be f2p?

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.

• vegetableoilvegetableoil Member UncommonPosts: 450
    time007 nope it's sub. I guess they don't want to take risk being that they have failed 2x times before. so if this time they failed again at least their pocket is partially filled. Bless problem is having performance issue with low FPS even in some of the youtube video you can clearly see building is rendered slowly despite having high end graph card.
    Dakeru
  • IceDarkIceDark Member UncommonPosts: 207
    AnnaTS said:

The developers stated the Bless subscription is $14.99, during a live stream. The Bless subscription is $14.99. I repeat the Bless subscription $14.99!!!

I clearly explained the context of the conversation you're moronically harping on (motivations unknown but it's still obtuse AF).

In closing, the Bless Subscription is $14.99. I don't refute that. Wouldn't argue otherwise. You done?

Bless Optional Subscription you mean. Yes?
    The Ice is dark and full of terror.
    edited May 2018

So you just like threading misinformation , Just like you didn't know the pack was reduced because people complained it was priced to high and most people said it should be priced around $150.

You do know the information about how much the subscription costs hasn't been released hence why i asked, Where did you get your information from. 
    IceDarkStoneRoses
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 13,149
    DMKano said:
    Kyleran said:
    One thing I'm unclear on.  Is the premium membership only available to people who purchase the collectors edition, or can anyone buy it?
    Premium membership can be bought for $15 per month (probably 3,6 and 12 months with discounts)

It is not tied to the packs only

Basically Bless is a B2P game with optional sub. 

The game also has a cash shop with non-premium and premium only items.

Neowiz is yet to reveal the full list of premium only cash shop items
    This is all the rage in F2P games these days. Box fee + optional sub + cash shop. All the smart boys are selling it that way. Bonus: you can't even call it F2P any more when they do that :)
    “Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED
  • BrunlinBrunlin Member UncommonPosts: 78
    AnnaTS said:

So you just like threading misinformation , Just like you didn't know the pack was reduced because people complained it was priced to high and most people said it should be priced around $150.

You do know the information about how much the subscription costs hasn't been released hence why i asked, Where did you get your information from. 
    In a reddit post someone said the 14.99 for the optional sub was announced officially by a dev during a live stream. I didnt see the live stream so I can not confirm but I imagine it will be 14.99 if its any more they will have another out cry.

If at first you don’t succeed, call it version 1.0

AnnaTS said:

Are you actually this obtuse? They reduced the pack from $199.99 and that's why I was laughing and said "at least they tried". That was already explained as well. Reading is fundamental. But by all means. Carry on dude.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • HefaistosHefaistos Member UncommonPosts: 341
    edited May 2018
    If you think the 150 game doesnt have value...

30 2nd copy of the game without headstart.
    45 3 months of premium + all the skins they offer, inclusive costume.
    40 is the copy of the game with base game in it
    and the rest is lumena at discount price.

/shutupandtakemymoney.