Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RAGE 2

AsheramAsheram Member RarePosts: 2,899
edited May 17 in General Gaming
Holy F@Ck!NG HELL the music has me pumped lol, hope this has co-op and mp pvp. 
Post edited by Asheram on
Scorchien

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member EpicPosts: 4,702
    the first had multi and coop , dont see any reason the sequel would not ... Helluva lota fun to
    Asheram
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 9,075
    Scorchien said:
    the first had multi and coop , dont see any reason the sequel would not ... Helluva lota fun to
    multiplayer on RAGE was limited to car battles, and coop was limited to horde mode which was a big shame. I really liked RAGE so i hope they make a much better game now, and maybe campaign coop and robust PvP modes.
    Asheram

• ScorchienScorchien Member EpicPosts: 4,702
    Scorchien said:
    multiplayer on RAGE was limited to car battles, and coop was limited to horde mode which was a big shame. I really liked RAGE so i hope they make a much better game now, and maybe campaign coop and robust PvP modes.
    yes .. but it was fun , and agree it can stand to  be expanded
    rojoArcueid
  • goboygogoboygo Member RarePosts: 1,768
    Damn that looks good.
  • GameolioDanGameolioDan Member UncommonPosts: 17
    Wow... from outta nowhere. Yep, I agree Asheram, would love to see a co-op mode!
    G'day! Aussie guy that records videos of his gameplay. I stream gameplay too.

Youtube: http://youtube.com/c/gameoliodan
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/gameoliodan
  • DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 18,186
    heck of a trailer - hopefully the gameplay matches
    Asheram
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 2,396
    Trailer was so hype, it's not a trailer its an enjoyable mini-seizure.
    Asheram
  • ArglebargleArglebargle Member RarePosts: 2,207
    The trailer is wild, but I expect the gameplay to be bad.  Especially if it's tailored to open PvP.  Will be interesting to see what comes of it. 

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member EpicPosts: 9,607
    Rage 1 was kinda lackluster in the end, strange that they decided to follow it up, but hopefully it's much better this time around. 

• AsheramAsheram Member RarePosts: 2,899
    edited May 17
    From my other forum stop, cRPG-
    "Someone on 4chan actually posted and said he worked with those making the game right now, a week or so before the first trailer popped up. Whether true or not he said its not id making the game anymore its the mad max game devs or something, and that they are going with something more like that gameplay, and focusing more on the story. It sounded legit, and it also sounded like they are taking some throwaway title (RAGE is amazing dont get me wrong, but its amazing cause of the gunplay and nothing else) and just making some random shit out of it without really caring about the source. 

Im trying to keep my hopes up but i really dont want a bland shooter set in post-apoc, i want a sequel to rage that has very alive gunplay."

Mad Max is a decent game so this isn't really bad news.
    Post edited by Asheram on
  • AsheramAsheram Member RarePosts: 2,899