Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless - Press Event Playtest: Combat Preview - MMORPG.com

Comments

• truewarlordtruewarlord Member UncommonPosts: 78

aCi11i3s said:

I’m waiting and watching for this one. Instace based, Eastern theme park, with pets, and a cash shop?

It's an OPEN WORLD game with OW PvP RvR and GvG style. Also, it's based on Europe culture and architecture.

But yea, it is B2P and indeed has a cash shop. You couldn't have everything wrong.
  • MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033

Sephiroso said:

Sovrath said:

Asch126 said:

I'll never understand why people are gonna throw money at a game that has failed multiple times already.

If the game is atrocious I can get a refund within 2 hours.

That's perfect. Normally I don't because I can usually tell what I'm getting into at any given moment.

people have been saying if the game doesn't come pre-loaded then the time you have the launcher open patching the game counts against those 2 hours. So depending on your internet speed, no you won't be able to get a refund.

Umm, steam game time is only counted when you're in game. Downloading and installing don't factor into it. Not sure where you got this information. But I've downloaded, installed and patched/updated a launcher and still got 2 hrs to try out the game and could refund if I desired to.
    IceDark
  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020
    edited May 2018

Sephiroso said:

Sovrath said:

Asch126 said:

I'll never understand why people are gonna throw money at a game that has failed multiple times already.

That's perfect. Normally I don't because I can usually tell what I'm getting into at any given moment.

people have been saying if the game doesn't come pre-loaded then the time you have the launcher open patching the game counts against those 2 hours. So depending on your internet speed, no you won't be able to get a refund.

Umm, steam game time is only counted when you're in game. Downloading and installing don't factor into it. Not sure where you got this information. But I've downloaded, installed and patched/updated a launcher and still got 2 hrs to try out the game and could refund if I desired to.
    A lot of games that load the launcher through steam IS counting game time my man. You're thinking of single player RPG games like Witcher 3  and Skyrim that don't have launchers. MMOs have launchers which you launch through steam, the second you launch the game(launcher) through steam, game time starts ticking. Even if you're patching the game through the launcher.

Downloading/patching games like Witcher doesn't count because you didn't start the game to do it.
    Octagon7711Azaron_Nightblade

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

• advokat666advokat666 Member UncommonPosts: 93
    To everybody who is interested in this game i can only recommend to wait until the beginning of June. They removed the cash shop from the press event so nobody can tell what will be offered there. There is also no word on what will be included with the subscription. I would not buy this game until these things are clear. This game has a p2w history in Russia and in Japan.
    Octagon7711
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    What level does the open world pvp begin in Bless?
  • ultimateduckultimateduck Member EpicPosts: 1,269
    This game looks interesting. Currently, there isn't a good PvP/RvR game available... with the exception of DAoC, which is 17 years old, and Archeage, which has a completely broken loot/regrade system. I might have to give this a try.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    No auto-attacks, hello carpel tunnel. Might as well buy that backup mouse and keyboard because you will need it. Reducing skill bar in preparation for console release?
    MrMelGibson

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• lancerxxlancerxx Member UncommonPosts: 63

Mikeha said:

What level does the open world pvp begin in Bless?

The search results i got were level 30+
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,405
    DMKano said:

It's an OPEN WORLD game with OW PvP RvR and GvG style. Also, it's based on Europe culture and architecture.

Yeah those European cultures of elves, cat people, dog people and .. ehm.. lolis... hehe

...snip...
    So avant-garde them Europeans!

:D

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

• nomadienomadie Member UncommonPosts: 172
    Bless is just a game to play till Ascent: Infinite Realm comes.
  • KaliGoldKaliGold Member UncommonPosts: 130
    Tab Targeting? LOL If it doesn't have an Action Combat mode....RIP
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    KaliGold said:
    So how would you AIM....move and use abilities all at the same time?You have two hands not three,this is why manual aiming is BAD for rpg's that like to do more than JUST point and click.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    I'm spoiled. I use a Logitech G600 so that whole "how would you AIM" quetion reads like "How do you rewind a TV show" in 2018. 
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • IceDarkIceDark Member UncommonPosts: 207
    Sephiroso said:

Sephiroso said:

Sovrath said:

Asch126 said:

A lot of games that load the launcher through steam IS counting game time my man. You're thinking of single player RPG games like Witcher 3  and Skyrim that don't have launchers. MMOs have launchers which you launch through steam, the second you launch the game(launcher) through steam, game time starts ticking. Even if you're patching the game through the launcher.

Downloading/patching games like Witcher doesn't count because you didn't start the game to do it.
    I'm 100% sure, that if I will download/patching the game and this whole process is taking more then 2 hours ( which let's say, Steam will count as *Playing Time* ) and then if I'll ask a refund, I will surely get that refund. 

And no, not through my Bank ( that will be 110% ) , but through Steam.

What can I request a refund for?

Valve will, upon request via help.steampowered.com, issue a refund for any title that is requested within 14 days of purchase and has been played for less than 2 hours - this includes online, offline and shared library playtime. Even if you fall outside of the refund rules we've described, you can submit a request and we'll take a look at it.

I will make sure that they understand the meaning of "playtime" and if necessary , there is always NeoWiz, which in this case, they will provide with logs if I was playing or just downloading/patching in the said 2 hours.

Easy refund.

And also, you guys are making way of a buzz about this. Bless will launch. Bless will do fine, with, or without you.  

The Ice is dark and full of terror.
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:

Sephiroso said:

Sovrath said:

Asch126 said:

I'm 100% sure, that if I will download/patching the game and this whole process is taking more then 2 hours ( which let's say, Steam will count as *Playing Time* ) and then if I'll ask a refund, I will surely get that refund. 

Valve will, upon request via help.steampowered.com, issue a refund for any title that is requested within 14 days of purchase and has been played for less than 2 hours - this includes online, offline and shared library playtime. Even if you fall outside of the refund rules we've described, you can submit a request and we'll take a look at it.

I will make sure that they understand the meaning of "playtime" and if necessary , there is always NeoWiz, which in this case, they will provide with logs if I was playing or just downloading/patching in the said 2 hours.

Easy refund.

And also, you guys are making way of a buzz about this. Bless will launch. Bless will do fine, with, or without you.  

Lmao, you're so sure just because steam has a line saying "you can submit a request and we'll give it a look"? Hey man, if you're so gungho to try the new shiny so as to ignore any warnings that you MAY not be able to get your refund when should it be DoA, be my guess.

Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:

Sephiroso said:

Sovrath said:

Asch126 said:

Easy refund.

Lmao, you're so sure just because steam has a line saying "you can submit a request and we'll give it a look"? Hey man, if you're so gungho to try the new shiny so as to ignore any warnings that you MAY not be able to get your refund when should it be DoA, be my guess.
    Do you plan playing Bless? No? Good , stay away then.

And no , npt because of that line. Didn't you read what I said? IF they will deny my refund request, which I very much doubt they will , I will ask NeoWiz to provide logs to my account. They will 100% see if I was playing the game in the said 2 hours, or not. 

Any other theory which you have about this, is pathetic.  You are bashing Bless for some time now. First, was because of "P2W" , then Combat, now refunds. What's next? 
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:

Sephiroso said:

Sovrath said:

Asch126 said:

Easy refund.

And no , npt because of that line. Didn't you read what I said? IF they will deny my refund request, which I very much doubt they will , I will ask NeoWiz to provide logs to my account. They will 100% see if I was playing the game in the said 2 hours, or not. 

Any other theory which you have about this, is pathetic.  You are bashing Bless for some time now. First, was because of "P2W" , then Combat, now refunds. What's next? 
    Yes because of that line because you're assuming Steam would give a fuck what Neowiz says, you're assuming Neowiz will give you those logs to begin with, you're assuming a lot of things all for the sake of playin that shiny.

edited May 2018
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:

Sephiroso said:

Sovrath said:

Asch126 said:

Easy refund.

Yes because of that line because you're assuming Steam would give a fuck what Neowiz says, you're assuming Neowiz will give you those logs to begin with, you're assuming a lot of things all for the sake of playin that shiny.
    What? Seriously , ever heard of common sense? No? I am sure you didn't, because what I said, is common sense.

Steam will give a fuck what NeoWiz says, and I am not assuming Neowiz will give me those logs. They will give them, to me or to Steam. 

Listen, I will buy and play Bless and I will never ask for a refund, because I know about Bless enough to make me buy it without regrets. 

What I don't know, is why are you still around on Bless forum? Oh, is because the freedom of speech ?!
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:

Sephiroso said:

Sovrath said:

Asch126 said:

Easy refund.

What? Seriously , ever heard of common sense? No? I am sure you didn't, because what I said, is common sense.

Steam will give a fuck what NeoWiz says, and I am not assuming Neowiz will give me those logs. They will give them, to me or to Steam. 

Listen, I will buy and play Bless and I will never ask for a refund, because I know about Bless enough to make me buy it without regrets. 

What I don't know, is why are you still around on Bless forum? Oh, is because the freedom of speech ?!
    There is no such thing as Freedom of Speech on a private site.  Not sure why people assume otherwise.
    Wraithone
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:

Sephiroso said:

Sovrath said:

Asch126 said:

Easy refund.

There is no such thing as Freedom of Speech on a private site.  Not sure why people assume otherwise.
    I know, but this guy seems to "follow" this .. "rule".
  • YashaXYashaX Member EpicPosts: 3,098
    Wizardry said:
    KaliGold said:
    So how would you AIM....move and use abilities all at the same time?You have two hands not three,this is why manual aiming is BAD for rpg's that like to do more than JUST point and click.
    You turn your mouse toward the target and then press the key binding for the skill you want to use.

So for example, say you want to move forward while casting a skill while aiming at a specific target: you use one finger on one hand to move (W,A,D keys :straight, strafe left, strafe right), use your other hand to move the mouse to aim, and use the one of the four fingers of your movement hand that are not pressing W, A, or D to press the key that is bound to the skill you want to use.

If you have a multi-button mouse you can also use your aiming hand to cast spells (usually with your thumb, or forefinger for middle mouse button).

MrMelGibson
    IceDark said:
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:

Sephiroso said:

Sovrath said:

Asch126 said:

Easy refund.

Fair enough.
    YashaX said:
    Wizardry said:
    KaliGold said:
    You turn your mouse toward the target and then press the key binding for the skill you want to use.

So for example, say you want to move forward while casting a skill while aiming at a specific target: you use one finger on one hand to move (W,A,D keys :straight, strafe left, strafe right), use your other hand to move the mouse to aim, and use the one of the four fingers of your movement hand that are not pressing W, A, or D to press the key that is bound to the skill you want to use.

If you have a multi-button mouse you can also use your aiming hand to cast spells (usually with your thumb, or forefinger for middle mouse button).

I can't believe you actually have to explain this lol.  
    IceDarkYashaX
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

IceDark said:

Sephiroso said:

IceDark said:

Sephiroso said:

IceDark said:

Sephiroso said:

Sephiroso said:

Sovrath said:

Asch126 said:

Easy refund.

Oh no, it's just to piss you off actually.

He won.

;)
    MrMelGibsonStoneRosesWraithone

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

IceDark said:
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:
    IceDark said:
    Sephiroso said:

Sephiroso said:

Sovrath said:

Asch126 said:

Easy refund.

lol the only one following anything is you chasing the dragon.