Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Online - All the bad stuff and none of the good stuff?

124»

Comments

• nynnivanynniva Member UncommonPosts: 235
    Bleh, was looking forward to this one, but its just more P2W FFA PVP garbage.
    Sigh, what's next?

Gaming? That's not gaming!
    That's just people sat 'round in costumes drinking...

• RhoklawRhoklaw Member EpicPosts: 6,614
    nynniva said:
    Bleh, was looking forward to this one, but its just more P2W FFA PVP garbage.
    Sigh, what's next?
    Wait what? Did you play it? I'm confused.

• maliboymaliboy Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Yeah i played and Refunded! 6 hours most of it Crashes, Bugs, Server Lags, Stuck on the First Screen, Big fat FPS Drops and problems, like all MMORPG Starts in NA-EU regions they Forgetto Shitty game they have count the money they made 2016 Bless Online Problems First Screen Stuck Still three %40 maybe more ppl Stucks on the Fist screen Bad Firm becouse they are bad they fail in Korea , Get Hacked Cheated and more shits on Russia , They still exist on JP Becouse of Mascu  They maybe fix some of those problems but Months of bad server and other Shit Will come for sure  Their focus must be NA becouse NA server Much more Stable But to be fair Game graphics to old no action combat Lots of Fixing to do They maybe Q2 2019 playable but Big games coming Korean MMORPG's dying and will die after AOC / COE / Crowfall and Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen kin of games coming
    Mikeha
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,092
    The game has gotten the (Pay 2 Enjoy) rating by me at least Black Desert Online, charges $15 a month to get unlimited DYE Kit & Customization.

In Bless, they sell a cupon for real money in addition to subscription that only lasts 3 days based off what people tell me.

Also Founders Items are not shared across all characters on the same account.
  • PsYcHoGBRPsYcHoGBR Member UncommonPosts: 471
    I got a refund because 2 day early access that I was paying for wasn't going to happen then I watched this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlMmqsccEf0&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=sxMahFsnxpn6qDKT-6  
    Octagon7711