Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Online - All the bad stuff and none of the good stuff?

24

Comments

  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 2,327
    IceAge said:
    IceAge said:
    rertez said:
    IceAge said:

    Kano , how can you say that the combat is not different then the JP version?! 

    FYI Kano just linked and quoted Carthh's words on the changes.
    FYI....Kano just linked and quoted Carth's words on the changes which clearly says that the combat SYSTEM!! is different.

    Here is an exemple for ignorants : 

    Clearly BfA has the same combat system as..Pandaria for exemple :|

    You mean youtubers are akin to shock jockeys and over-sensationalize things for clicks!!?!?!  No.....they would never.
    LOL really ? Is about the BfA combat changes, which he's right. There are some big changes coming to BfA, but .. I assume you don't play WoW, aren't you ?
    The BfA changes are not as big as people make them out to be.  It's not like you're going to go from Tab-Target to Action Combat or vice versa, it's just a tweak on the current system.
    Sure, is the same as .. Pandaria I assume ? There are big changes coming. Your exemple .. from tab-target to Action Combat means a complete change to the combat system, which yes, is not the case.

    Anyway , I wanted to make a point here, not to discuss BfA combat changes. EU/NA Bless combat system IS very much different then the JP version. That's the point , and not what Kano wants us to believe that is the...same. Animation are the same yes. But that's a different story.

    Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

  • DMKanoDMKano Member LegendaryPosts: 21,663
    IceAge said:
    IceAge said:
    IceAge said:
    rertez said:
    IceAge said:

    Kano , how can you say that the combat is not different then the JP version?! 

    FYI Kano just linked and quoted Carthh's words on the changes.
    FYI....Kano just linked and quoted Carth's words on the changes which clearly says that the combat SYSTEM!! is different.

    Here is an exemple for ignorants : 

    Clearly BfA has the same combat system as..Pandaria for exemple :|

    You mean youtubers are akin to shock jockeys and over-sensationalize things for clicks!!?!?!  No.....they would never.
    LOL really ? Is about the BfA combat changes, which he's right. There are some big changes coming to BfA, but .. I assume you don't play WoW, aren't you ?
    The BfA changes are not as big as people make them out to be.  It's not like you're going to go from Tab-Target to Action Combat or vice versa, it's just a tweak on the current system.
    Sure, is the same as .. Pandaria I assume ? There are big changes coming. Your exemple .. from tab-target to Action Combat means a complete change to the combat system, which yes, is not the case.

    Anyway , I wanted to make a point here, not to discuss BfA combat changes. EU/NA Bless combat system IS very much different then the JP version. That's the point , and not what Kano wants us to believe that is the...same. Animation are the same yes. But that's a different story.

    If 80% the same is "very different" to you... then yes it is very differrent.

    They added stances and skill chaining - but skills themselves are largely untouched, they just tweaked timers and added some cc

    Hey if that is "very different" - ehm, yeah
  • blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 11,879
    I think it weird how some people who are opposed to this game continue to harp on it. If it is not for you fine state your piece and move on. Why continue with the beating down of a game you have no intention of playing? Seems petty and a bit personal. *Shrug*
    Different strokes and all that. 
    SBFordOctagon7711

    거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다












  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,126
    I think it weird how some people who are opposed to this game continue to harp on it. If it is not for you fine state your piece and move on. Why continue with the beating down of a game you have no intention of playing? Seems petty and a bit personal. *Shrug*
    Different strokes and all that. 
    I always wonder the same. If I don't like a game, I don't make a habit of hanging out in forum threads about it and leave the discussion to people who do. It's a weird phenomenon, but sadly not unique to just gaming. :confused:
    blueturtle13AndrewGoat


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 


  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,019
    I think it weird how some people who are opposed to this game continue to harp on it. If it is not for you fine state your piece and move on. Why continue with the beating down of a game you have no intention of playing? Seems petty and a bit personal. *Shrug*
    Different strokes and all that. 
    This is how we get safe spaces think tanks.

    image
    Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 2,327
    DMKano said:
    IceAge said:
    IceAge said:
    IceAge said:
    rertez said:
    IceAge said:

    Kano , how can you say that the combat is not different then the JP version?! 

    FYI Kano just linked and quoted Carthh's words on the changes.
    FYI....Kano just linked and quoted Carth's words on the changes which clearly says that the combat SYSTEM!! is different.

    Here is an exemple for ignorants : 

    Clearly BfA has the same combat system as..Pandaria for exemple :|

    You mean youtubers are akin to shock jockeys and over-sensationalize things for clicks!!?!?!  No.....they would never.
    LOL really ? Is about the BfA combat changes, which he's right. There are some big changes coming to BfA, but .. I assume you don't play WoW, aren't you ?
    The BfA changes are not as big as people make them out to be.  It's not like you're going to go from Tab-Target to Action Combat or vice versa, it's just a tweak on the current system.
    Sure, is the same as .. Pandaria I assume ? There are big changes coming. Your exemple .. from tab-target to Action Combat means a complete change to the combat system, which yes, is not the case.

    Anyway , I wanted to make a point here, not to discuss BfA combat changes. EU/NA Bless combat system IS very much different then the JP version. That's the point , and not what Kano wants us to believe that is the...same. Animation are the same yes. But that's a different story.

    If 80% the same is "very different" to you... then yes it is very differrent.

    They added stances and skill chaining - but skills themselves are largely untouched, they just tweaked timers and added some cc

    Hey if that is "very different" - ehm, yeah
    How did you end up with .. 80% ? 80% from which point of view? Your ignorant point of view? Sure. 

    Seriously "but skills themselves are largely untouched". WHAT do you want to change from a skill ? I strongly believe you are still referring to animation right? Because if a skill changes are : cc, cooldown, dmg, part of a chain, etc , that means is COMPLETELY different and just the animations are the same. 

    So is this it? You want animation to be changed so you can then say that is different? I really don't get it. 

    What would a skill be different from your point of view? Seriously , I really want to know. But if you say "animation" then just go back to Archeage. 

    Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

  • CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,597
    Rhoklaw said:
    1 - First of all, it is a PvP focused game, but it's more like ArcheAge than BDO as far as I can tell.
    2 - The world map is akin to FFXIV without being a true "open world" map but several large maps interconnected by long narrow paths.
    3 - Fixed economy / No player trading is probably one of the worst things ever introduced to MMO's by BDO.
    4 - B2P / Convenience Subscription / Cash Shop ( Still waiting to see just exactly what is offered in cash shop but rumors are, it's not pretty )
    5 - No fishing? Granted most of BDO's tradeskill features could be done AFK, it still added flavor to the game for those who enjoyed it.

    In regards to the cash shop, just be warned that even some of the Emissaries that went to the press release, played the game and asked them questions couldn't get a clear answer. From what I've seen and heard, it's as bad if not worse than BDO in that regard.
    1) Don't see this as a bad thing, although it is more like DAOC / Warhammer then AA. I am not familiar with BDO's PvP system, however, so it could be similar to that

    2) This is actually incorrect. It is more like the vanilla WoW map. It has no zone lines like FF14 in the open world, short of instances. (So Seamless world)

    3) Sure, yeah. It is fixed in the sense of the minimum bid / max buyout stuff, but that is more to prevent inflation. Personally I like that idea as I can't stand being forced to play the auction house to get the most income, but I can see why others like it. Also, BDO was not the game that introduced no player trading; it was GW2. (Sure, you can mail each other items, but that is basically asking to get scammed)

    4) Actually, it is looking pretty good. If you want more, accurate information (IE: Not the circle jerk of hate on Reddit because they just want everything free) https://blessnewsnetwork.com/article/takeaways-from-the-bless-pr-event Also, be sure to look at the google doc listing as well. 

    5) Don't care about this, but yeah there is no fishing. 

    There is a huge amount of hate for this going on right now because the presentation of the press event was a bit of a mess. I would wait until we have all relevant information. In the coming days we will see details of the premium subscription and the cash shop. As long as they get us the information before it goes on sale it is fine. Yes, things can still go terribly wrong, as there are a few things that are "confirmed" that are a little murky. (IE: Not 100% sure Premium won't offer an additional dungeon run each day yet) The main reason the problems with the negativity around the game have arisen though is just due to a lot of mis-information and a lack of detailed, precise, developer relayed information. Most people are unwilling to look too far into it so don't know any better. 

    Personally, I am a optimistic that i will get an MMO I can enjoy for a month or two. I don't really think it is going to last long, however, as it doesn't do much new stuff to really garner my interest for long. I hope I am wrong though. I am certainly not as jaded / pessimistic as a lot of the people circle jerking on the bless reddit are though. 
    IceAge
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,126
    edited May 2018
    Sephiroso said:
    I think it weird how some people who are opposed to this game continue to harp on it. If it is not for you fine state your piece and move on. Why continue with the beating down of a game you have no intention of playing? Seems petty and a bit personal. *Shrug*
    Different strokes and all that. 
    This is how we get safe spaces think tanks.
    It's one thing to be an active player who is making constructive commentary to a developer team, for instance, or is at least commenting constructively in "off-site" forums, etc. It's a whole 'nother thing when people who don't play, won't play and never will play keep coming in to make negative commentary to be contrary and demeaning to people who do like something.
    blueturtle13


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 


  • CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,597
    AnnaTS said:
    Sephiroso said:


    Also the game has 3 shops. The token shop. The cash shop. And a sub only cash shop.
    I didn't know about the third shop, I hadn't seen anyone mention it until now. 
    That is because it doesn't exist 
    SBFord
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 2,327
    ...and with @Celsius reply, I hope Kano is long gone by now. 

    Especially with this : 

    One sentiment that was shared by several of the emissaries is that the game runs much more smoothly than the current JP version. Among others, Arctix, Bearded_Gamer, and King_Krotha all commented that the game feels substantially smoother.

    &

    According to the emissaries, the combat system really does feel “completely different” on the Steam version of the game. It was noted that the feel was day and night from the Japanese build of the game which many have seen already.

    And that Kano, comes from people who played and streamed the game. 

    Now .. off you go!

    Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,019
    edited May 2018
    SBFord said:
    I think it weird how some people who are opposed to this game continue to harp on it. If it is not for you fine state your piece and move on. Why continue with the beating down of a game you have no intention of playing? Seems petty and a bit personal. *Shrug*
    Different strokes and all that. 
    I always wonder the same. If I don't like a game, I don't make a habit of hanging out in forum threads about it and leave the discussion to people who do. It's a weird phenomenon, but sadly not unique to just gaming. :confused:
    It never really boils down to that though in practice does it? Usually it's hyped fan A makes thread about pre-alpha game A and shits on all games before it and how it's the next coming of jesus. That brings in people who tries to get hyped fan A to see reason and to at least hold off on his hype until the game is closer to completion to see if devs deliver on half the promises(just think back to all the threads about EQN and storyboards..).

    Hyped fans B-Z gets offended and then starts slinging more buzzwords and lines fed to them by devs saying "no look, the devs say its gonna have this, this and this", and then begin to attempt to deconstruct any game that came before this pre-alpha and why they're garbage. Then it just turns into a back and forth of slinging dirt.

    The way i see it, the naysayers are usually provoked in some manner generally. Whether thats hyped fan saying "X game is the best game ever in history period" or some such which opens the thread up to debate on if that claim is true or not.

    Though, I do agree with you that people go too far if the thread was just talking about things people like in the game and then some random comes and starts trash talking it. Or if the thread was someone asking for help on a quest, and some random comes and starts going on about how its a scam and what not.

    image
    Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

  • CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,597
    I just saw Kano's reply about the "secondary" CS, but I have not seen that anywhere. Is there a source? It is not on any official channels. AFIK the only details we have on the CS are on the google doc and I did not see it there. 
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 2,327
    Celcius said:
    I just saw Kano's reply about the "secondary" CS, but I have not seen that anywhere. Is there a source? It is not on any official channels. AFIK the only details we have on the CS are on the google doc and I did not see it there. 
    Seriously , forget what Kano is saying. He's a strong believer that EU/NA is the same as JP version in any terms, be it combat, optimization , cash shop , etc.

    He has been a fanatic hater of Bless in the past few months. Why ? Ask him .. 

    Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,019
    edited May 2018
    Celcius said:
    I just saw Kano's reply about the "secondary" CS, but I have not seen that anywhere. Is there a source? It is not on any official channels. AFIK the only details we have on the CS are on the google doc and I did not see it there. 
    If by secondary CS you mean the sub only cash shop, it was posted earlier in this thread. I forget who, IceAge? posted the steam forum link by neowiz which they posted may 11th detailing (though not in full) a few things about the game like what founders pack gives, and etc.

    https://steamcommunity.com/app/681660/discussions/0/2828702372997560816/

    SBFord

    image
    Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,126
    Sephiroso said:


    Though, I do agree with you that people go too far if the thread was just talking about things people like in the game and then some random comes and starts trash talking it. Or if the thread was someone asking for help on a quest, and some random comes and starts going on about how its a scam and what not.
    Totally agree. It's not just gaming either. It's symptomatic of our world of polar extremes battling it out trying to see which one can shout the loudest to badger "opponents" into leaving or giving up. 
    blueturtle13


    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 


  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 2,327
    Sephiroso said:
    Celcius said:
    I just saw Kano's reply about the "secondary" CS, but I have not seen that anywhere. Is there a source? It is not on any official channels. AFIK the only details we have on the CS are on the google doc and I did not see it there. 
    If by secondary CS you mean the sub only cash shop, it was posted earlier in this thread. I forget who, IceAge? posted the steam forum link by neowiz which they posted may 11th detailing (though not in full) a few things about the game like what founders pack gives, and etc.
    As noted by some , is a very miss-leading situation about the ..shops . 

     Further, premium membership will add options into the cash shop like pets, costumes, and consumables. These extra options will rotate monthly.

    That means 1 cash shop , with extra items for Premium Memberships. 

    Lumena shop is different. That's not a CS ( Cash Shop ). Lumena can be earned by in-game activities , ala .. Wildstar in-game currency shop ( forgot the exact name ).

    So, we have 1 CS ( Cash Shop ) and 1 ICS ( In-Game Currency Shop )


    Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

  • CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,597
    edited May 2018
    Sephiroso said:
    Celcius said:
    I just saw Kano's reply about the "secondary" CS, but I have not seen that anywhere. Is there a source? It is not on any official channels. AFIK the only details we have on the CS are on the google doc and I did not see it there. 
    If by secondary CS you mean the sub only cash shop, it was posted earlier in this thread. I forget who, IceAge? posted the steam forum link by neowiz which they posted may 11th detailing (though not in full) a few things about the game like what founders pack gives, and etc.

    https://steamcommunity.com/app/681660/discussions/0/2828702372997560816/

    Excellent! Thank you. :smile: Hopefully it is just more cosmetics. Being as they said the premium service would not offer any mechanic changing bonuses I would imagine it is. (Source on them saying that: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bless/comments/8ixlfo/premium_membership_explanation_korean_dev/)
  • blueturtle13blueturtle13 Member LegendaryPosts: 11,879
    SBFord said:
    Sephiroso said:


    Though, I do agree with you that people go too far if the thread was just talking about things people like in the game and then some random comes and starts trash talking it. Or if the thread was someone asking for help on a quest, and some random comes and starts going on about how its a scam and what not.
    Totally agree. It's not just gaming either. It's symptomatic of our world of polar extremes battling it out trying to see which one can shout the loudest to badger "opponents" into leaving or giving up. 
    Forum PvP lol 
    SBFord

    거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다












  • CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,597
    SBFord said:
    Sephiroso said:


    Though, I do agree with you that people go too far if the thread was just talking about things people like in the game and then some random comes and starts trash talking it. Or if the thread was someone asking for help on a quest, and some random comes and starts going on about how its a scam and what not.
    Totally agree. It's not just gaming either. It's symptomatic of our world of polar extremes battling it out trying to see which one can shout the loudest to badger "opponents" into leaving or giving up. 
    Forum PvP lol 
    If only we had a potion to chug to turn it off, right? 
    ScotSephirosoSBFord
  • SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,019

    IceAge said:
    Sephiroso said:
    Celcius said:
    I just saw Kano's reply about the "secondary" CS, but I have not seen that anywhere. Is there a source? It is not on any official channels. AFIK the only details we have on the CS are on the google doc and I did not see it there. 
    If by secondary CS you mean the sub only cash shop, it was posted earlier in this thread. I forget who, IceAge? posted the steam forum link by neowiz which they posted may 11th detailing (though not in full) a few things about the game like what founders pack gives, and etc.
    As noted by some , is a very miss-leading situation about the ..shops . 

     Further, premium membership will add options into the cash shop like pets, costumes, and consumables. These extra options will rotate monthly.

    That means 1 cash shop , with extra items for Premium Memberships. 

    Lumena shop is different. That's not a CS ( Cash Shop ). Lumena can be earned by in-game activities , ala .. Wildstar in-game currency shop ( forgot the exact name ).

    So, we have 1 CS ( Cash Shop ) and 1 ICS ( In-Game Currency Shop )


    oh interesting. I thought Lumena was their cash shop currency and only way to acquire it was through the exchange market. I suppose that makes more sense why they don't allow you to buy sub with Lumena then.

    image
    Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

  • KrimzinKrimzin Member UncommonPosts: 683
    Rhoklaw said:
    1 - First of all, it is a PvP focused game, but it's more like ArcheAge than BDO as far as I can tell.
    2 - The world map is akin to FFXIV without being a true "open world" map but several large maps interconnected by long narrow paths.
    3 - Fixed economy / No player trading is probably one of the worst things ever introduced to MMO's by BDO.
    4 - B2P / Convenience Subscription / Cash Shop ( Still waiting to see just exactly what is offered in cash shop but rumors are, it's not pretty )
    5 - No fishing? Granted most of BDO's tradeskill features could be done AFK, it still added flavor to the game for those who enjoyed it.

    In regards to the cash shop, just be warned that even some of the Emissaries that went to the press release, played the game and asked them questions couldn't get a clear answer. From what I've seen and heard, it's as bad if not worse than BDO in that regard.
    You sound like a BDO Fanboi. If BDO has everything that Bless doesn't, why are you here running your mouth? Oh wait what, you don't play it anymore. Maybe instead of whining, Snowflake, wait til release then make your judgments.

    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.

    Best Duo Ever
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 13,144
    SBFord said:
    I think it weird how some people who are opposed to this game continue to harp on it. If it is not for you fine state your piece and move on. Why continue with the beating down of a game you have no intention of playing? Seems petty and a bit personal. *Shrug*
    Different strokes and all that. 
    I always wonder the same. If I don't like a game, I don't make a habit of hanging out in forum threads about it and leave the discussion to people who do. It's a weird phenomenon, but sadly not unique to just gaming. :confused:
    Retaliation for slights on their precious in other threads? It's one of those "but he hit me first!" kind of things I think.

    Some day they'll learn that utterly ignoring a game is worse than giving it negative attention. But hey, at least there's entertainment value in the forum wars.
    SBFordblueturtle13Octagon7711StoneRoses
    “Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED
  • AnnaTSAnnaTS Member UncommonPosts: 600
    edited May 2018
    IceAge said:

    Lumena shop is different. That's not a CS ( Cash Shop ). Lumena can be earned by in-game activities , ala .. Wildstar in-game currency shop ( forgot the exact name ).

    So, we have 1 CS ( Cash Shop ) and 1 ICS ( In-Game Currency Shop )


    You have this wrong, I already wrote what lumena is on the first page, lumena is the currency you buy with real money but you can also exchange in game currency for lumena. 

    The other shop is a token shop, Which you can buy items with tokens you earn in game and only with them tokens. 

    Apparently there is a third shop for subscribers, So not sure what you use for that shop, Unless it's a shop with stuff that is discounted with people subscribing, I'm just assuming that so don't take it as fact. 

    The cash shop, token shop and exchanging currency for lumena was discussed in the dev talk 3.

    https://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791460487597/announcements/detail/1653259610124065062 
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 16,620
    edited May 2018
    Rhoklaw said:
    1 - First of all, it is a PvP focused game, but it's more like ArcheAge than BDO as far as I can tell.
    2 - The world map is akin to FFXIV without being a true "open world" map but several large maps interconnected by long narrow paths.
    3 - Fixed economy / No player trading is probably one of the worst things ever introduced to MMO's by BDO.
    4 - B2P / Convenience Subscription / Cash Shop ( Still waiting to see just exactly what is offered in cash shop but rumors are, it's not pretty )
    5 - No fishing? Granted most of BDO's tradeskill features could be done AFK, it still added flavor to the game for those who enjoyed it.

    In regards to the cash shop, just be warned that even some of the Emissaries that went to the press release, played the game and asked them questions couldn't get a clear answer. From what I've seen and heard, it's as bad if not worse than BDO in that regard.
    1 pvp is just bad for any mmorpg.
    2 FFXIV like EVERY single game in existence is made up of several zones/maps but is still quite open ended and NOT  "long"paths.
    3 I agree,just a dumb idea and leads me to think they are keeping it simple to support the cash shop idea.
    4 ALL cash shop ideas are garbage,i don't need to wait to see it.
    5 You are auto bot fishing in BDO so you are enjoying NOTHING,ALL automation or offline stuff does NOT belong in a MMO.

    This is a Korean developer,we have been seeing the same ideals time and time again,they will not be changing anytime soon.
    I see this game as another Wildstar,people buying into non game videos,over hyped and will NOT deliver and after only a few months ,it's true face wil be shown,a lackluster game relying on pvp and the cash shop.
    Rhoklaw

    Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 16,620
    I think it weird how some people who are opposed to this game continue to harp on it. If it is not for you fine state your piece and move on. Why continue with the beating down of a game you have no intention of playing? Seems petty and a bit personal. *Shrug*
    Different strokes and all that. 
    It should be obvious but if i have to educate some i will..
    If you plan on playing it then why do you care what someone else thinks?See how that works?

    If you are TRUE passionate gamer and want to see HQ games and not just advertising or hyping up VERY average game designs,then you SHOULD say something and not let the internet over market bad quality games.
    EVEN if you are sold on a game being good enough for you to play,you SHOULD be wanting the game to be better and improve and state where the game needs to improve instead of worrying about what others think.

    Like this statement of "wonder why" is just so bad i feel sorry for some people.I could use an analogy that would be the same thing,ACCEPT your wage at work,if you don't like your wage just move on.I could same the same thing about Government,if you don't like the way the government works,say your piece and move on elsewhere?

    This is NOT how life works,if people don't like something,they say it and they SHOULD and not be passive and allow marketing to overwhelm the internet and try to FOOL or deceive people into bad purchases.

    DvoraMikeha

    Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

Sign In or Register to comment.