Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Online - 11 May News (Release Dates, Founder Packages, Pricing, Neowiz Fumbles)

jahlonjahlon Member UncommonPosts: 388
Just a little something that pulls together a lot of facts all at the same time in one place.   

PeZzyExinLarak

Comments

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    Jahlon, you jumped from the pan into the fire huh? Archeage to Bless. You're a soldier.  :D

All the stuff you mentioned stinks to high heaven; the triple dipping, and playing fast and loose with Pay-to-ITSNOTWIN.

All the Emissary program is, is Neowiz trying to circumvent the cost of setting up an earned media campaign and having to sponsor/pay high ranking content creators and streamers. That's why they were trolled so bad. That is a completely disgusting and inept mistake to happen in public. I won't go into detail but it's more than enough for me to know Neowiz is trying to pull a Boiler Room cash and dash and use unsuspecting clout chasers to hype the Hindenburg.

As you also pointed out that pyramid is upside down which is even more stupid than you probably know, because it's also out of order.

Consider yourself lucky to have avoided the mess.
    Jacobin
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • jahlonjahlon Member UncommonPosts: 388
    LOL yeah man, there is just nothing worth playing right now to make content on.  

I'm going to go into Bless because as funny as this is my #2 and my #6 videos of all time views are a couple of Bless news videos I did, so I have a feeling the game is going to be relevant to a crowd for a least a while.

The only other game I could see myself getting involved with would be Camelot Unchained, but I'm not sure if I want to get involved in that mess.

Then Ashes Alpha 1 is in the fall and that will be my permanent home and project.

As far as all the Bless stuff, I"m not sure if they got the worst PR company in San Francisco to set this up, or if its a cultural difference thing, or what, but this was just a nightmare, and I wasn't even there.   I'm sorta glad I wasn't, it means I'm not restricted to an NDA.  Sure I don't get cool insider information, but at the rate it was released and the state of the discord, I'm not sure I'd want to have it.   
    MrMelGibsonExin
  • ExinExin Member UncommonPosts: 65
    No player-to-player trading has its downsides, but it works pretty damn good in Black Desert. This pretty much eliminates gold sellers.
  • jahlonjahlon Member UncommonPosts: 388
    Exin said:
    No player-to-player trading has its downsides, but it works pretty damn good in Black Desert. This pretty much eliminates gold sellers.

Personally, other than the fact that some times its annoying not to be able to pass something to a family member or a guild member, this aspect doesn't really affect me.

I do know, however, that it is a "nope" check for several people tha I game with.