Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lootboxes are gambling (Official Statement)

1141516171820»

Comments

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    edited May 2018
    Eldurian said:
    So I care if there are people out raping and murdering. I care if there are companies putting straight poison in my food and passing it off as safe. I don't care if my neighbor is making stupid decisions that don't affect me, and if there is some company enabling him to make those stupid decisions.
    Except someone with an interest in nutrition would likely call your decision to eat food from a sketchy provider (something he/she would be much more likely to know than you) a stupid decision that doesn't affect someone who actually cares enough about their health to research where their food comes from.

• HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,241
    Ungood said:
    No, governments are run by people who are so vain and egotistical that they feel they should have the right to tell others how to live, even when they have not done so well with their own life, and in a democratic government, they think at least half their population is stupid enough to let them.

The reality is, all government want to extend their control and authority over their population, only the foolish welcome this.
    Next time someone breaks into your home and steals your stuff, make sure you tell the government to stay the fuck outta it, they can't tell that guy he can't live as a thief.

Rather just be allowed to shoot them myself.
    Eldurian
  • EldurianEldurian Member EpicPosts: 2,736
    MadFrenchie said:

Except someone with an interest in nutrition would likely call your decision to eat food from a sketchy provider (something he/she would be much more likely to know than you) a stupid decision that doesn't affect someone who actually cares enough about their health to research where their food comes from.
    The vast majority of Americans are people eating crap that's killing them who don't care enough to research where it's coming from. Food lobbyists using the government as a tool to do their bidding have just made sure you are aware of their industry funded studies and not the counter studies.

But the poison we put in our food are a bit more subtle. Kill you a lot more slowly then the straight crap they put in your food in some places.
This discussion has been closed.