Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any point in playing now? state of the game?

rubydragon5rubydragon5 Member UncommonPosts: 693
Was wondering the state of the game and how the population is right now?

I really need a mmo to keep myself busy. just wish I had a better selection...

Comments

• KabulozoKabulozo Member RarePosts: 932
    edited May 2018
    Definitely not worth coming back. NCWest is P2W. And Classic EU would be ok if the drop rates weren't so bad.
  • Oldschool-L2Oldschool-L2 Member CommonPosts: 1

As my name might suggest, I am an older L2 player who returned to the game. STAY AWAY !

The game is run by an asinine group who do nothing but siphon the remaining dollars out of people who feel they are too invested in a game to stop.

OVERVIEW:

- Game has no balance and never will.

- New players are left fending for themselves without even the ability to converse in the game. Chat-banned from 1-85 so they play alone at the start, and when they reach a level where they can chat with another player, they have no relationships, no gear, and no ability to stay in the game = waste of time for anyone new looking for a game to play.

- Returning players = Strong Suggestion = give up before you put in 1 dime.

- Any items that could possibly narrow the balancing/player gap have been removed by STAFF to protect the top players.

-After spending 10-20k, still can't compete and even that amount spent earns you no answers!

STAY AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !

• ramdyramdy Member UncommonPosts: 71
    Hi I just tried the standard version and I found its graphic are too outdated, can't immerse into this game, specially for the clunky movement mechanics.
  • ZanerkenZanerken Member UncommonPosts: 21
    i noticed there patcher had the same bug for like 2 years that makes it so
    you cant even finish downloading the game they havent even bother to fix it and theres no actual help if you get it so even more reason to stay away for it

See you space cowboys

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited October 2018
    Try both Live and Classic for your self and see if you like them.  Lineage 2 Classic right now is over flowing with players with most people from the EU version leaving coming over to the NC Soft West version. They just opened a new server up yesterday because so many people are complaining about waiting in long ques trying to get in the game. ;)
  • okantrkmnokantrkmn Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    L2Ovc.com < in this server you won’t need to farm for days or hours. You can start earning adena and items by PVP and this server keeps all the players in same place so there is always action...

L2 Order VS Chaos
    ✔️ Grand opening 13 December
    ✔️ High Five GvE faction server
    ✔️ No donation for gear when server starts
    ✔️ Rich PvP/PvE gameplay with more than 70 events to play!
    ? Real money achievements system & daily quests
    ? Register & read more at : http://l2ovc.com