Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Building an Arena Team in Marvel Strike Force - MMORPG.com

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

imageBuilding an Arena Team in Marvel Strike Force - MMORPG.com

Thinking about “PvP” in a lot of mobile games requires a different mindset than how you’d be thinking about tackling other types of content. PvP is often really just PvE vs. another player’s team and this is true in Marvel Strike Force as well. In this week’s guide, we’ll talk about how to build an Arena team on offense, but more importantly, how to build a team for defense.

Read the full story here

Comments

• JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    I really enjoy this game but everything about mobile gaming pisses me off. Its so cash grab oriented , the little screen on my phone, the lockout timers unless you spend massive amounts of cash. Its a shame because i would loved to have seen what this game could have been as a turnbased marvel,strategy 4x type game launched on PC. Speaking of which why has PC gaming gotten so stale, Its like the same shit over and over...

Battlefield 12'-Madden 19- Generic wow expansion #8 - CIV 7 -TOTAL WAR Boredom edition- Fallout 4- Far Cry 9 California wine country edition ....Come on , something new already. All the good established IP's go to mobile gaming and anything thats new or fresh is usually put out by some indie studio thats so small you have to what 5 years before they have the funding to remake their own game into something deep.
    MikeBBruceYeeSeelinnikoi
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

thunderC said:

I really enjoy this game but everything about mobile gaming pisses me off. Its so cash grab oriented , the little screen on my phone, the lockout timers unless you spend massive amounts of cash. Its a shame because i would loved to have seen what this game could have been as a turnbased marvel,strategy 4x type game launched on PC. Speaking of which why has PC gaming gotten so stale, Its like the same shit over and over...

Battlefield 12'-Madden 19- Generic wow expansion #8 - CIV 7 -TOTAL WAR Boredom edition- Fallout 4- Far Cry 9 California wine country edition ....Come on , something new already. All the good established IP's go to mobile gaming and anything thats new or fresh is usually put out by some indie studio thats so small you have to what 5 years before they have the funding to remake their own game into something deep.

While I agree with the first half the second half is inherently wrong. There are so many good new IP's. All the time. Sure, a lot aren't big titles made by triple A companies, but you do get quite a few new IP's a month.

Just off the top of my head a few of my favorite new IP's in the past couple of years:

Darkest Dungeon
    Stellaris
    Endless Legend
    Horizon Zero Dawn
    Cuphead
    Soma
    PUBG
    Fortnite
    Nioh
    Bloodborne

There are quite a few great games coming out that aren't under a previous series.

This happens quite often in entertainment though, as the market is flooded with sequels. But you can look a little and find a lot of unique experiences with new IP's. It happens with movies all the time. The problem is, existing IP's make the most money.
    JeffSpicoli
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    edited May 2018

thunderC said:

I dodge the little screen on my phone by playing it on my PC on BlueStacks N, but otherwise, I agree. I would gladly just pay $60 for a game like this on PC. I only bother with mobile games like this because there just aren't other options and I try to play as F2P as I can. I'll spend on something if it sounds reasonable, but that's about it.
    BruceYee
  • BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556

MikeB said:

thunderC said:

I dodge the little screen on my phone by playing it on my PC on BlueStacks N, but otherwise, I agree. I would gladly just pay $60 for a game like this on PC. I only bother with mobile games like this because there just aren't other options and I try to play as F2P as I can. I'll spend on something if it sounds reasonable, but that's about it.

Especially for an IP like Marvel after the MH shut down there is huge void. I have bad vision so playing a game on a phone or tablet isn't even possible for me. If they added this game to Steam I'd probably play the heck out of it.
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    BruceYee said:

MikeB said:

thunderC said:

Especially for an IP like Marvel after the MH shut down there is huge void. I have bad vision so playing a game on a phone or tablet isn't even possible for me. If they added this game to Steam I'd probably play the heck out of it.
    https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html

Install this and you can play MSF on your PC. :)
    BruceYee