Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Optimization is the Goal Throughout Upcoming Patches - Dark and Light - MMORPG.com

ShelassaShelassa MMORPG.COM Staff UncommonPosts: 616
edited April 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageOptimization is the Goal Throughout Upcoming Patches - Dark and Light - MMORPG.com

Dark and Light News - The latest Dark & Light update notes have been published. Players should notices several optimization improvements. The goal, according to the dev team, is to continue to make performance improvements throughout the month of May. In addition, players will also notice improvements to overall gameplay and that several issues have been resolved.

Read the full story here

Comments

• BionicFoxBionicFox Member UncommonPosts: 9
    I really want DnL to succeed but hopefully it won't be too little to late.
    Mikeha
  • time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062
    i may give it a try if i build a new rig

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited April 2018
    I just reinstalled today after having not played in months. The game runs so much better now than before. Its almost a night and day difference compared to how it was before when I played.
    [Deleted User]JamesGoblinSovrathinfomatzMadFrenchie
  • AegirisAegiris Member UncommonPosts: 49

Mikeha said:

I just reinstalled today after having not played in months. The game runs so much better now than before. Its almost a night and day difference compared to how it was before when I played.

That's good news. I've had my eye on this one for a while but hesitated to pull the trigger based on all the negative reviews.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    They are already too late, now they'll need a BR mode to have any chance of prospering..

The fads march onwards 
    Aegiris

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MardukkMardukk Member RarePosts: 2,222
    I had no idea it was "released".
  • DarkVagabondDarkVagabond Member UncommonPosts: 340
    They should just go ahead and plan for the games next revival.
    I think there's a news posting about how D&L is being brought back every year.
    JeroKane
  • JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965
    edited April 2018

They should just go ahead and plan for the games next revival.

I think there's a news posting about how D&L is being brought back every year.

The studio is called "Snail" games for a reason. :P

PS. They can't even keep their own website up.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Mardukk said:

I had no idea it was "released".

Still Early Access
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Still consider the game to be a cash grab tbh, maybe once the game is released as a full game i will change my mind, but it will take a lot of evidence to change it. :/
  • BarelyEinsteinBarelyEinstein Member UncommonPosts: 247
    Will it still take 20 minutes to load?