Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blizzard Previews Dark Iron Dwarves & Mag'har Orcs - World of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageBlizzard Previews Dark Iron Dwarves & Mag'har Orcs - World of Warcraft - MMORPG.com

World of Warcraft News - The World of Warcraft community site has been updated with a new article to provide readers with a brief look at two of the 'Allied Races' coming with the Battle for Azeroth expansion. Both the Mag'har Orcs (Horde) and Dark Iron Dwarves (Alliance) are provided with contextual lore connecting them to each faction as well as a look at what classes each can be and what their racial traits are.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,263
    The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Under the leadership of our WoD BFF Grommash! What's a little genocide between friends, am I right?!?!
  • Musket-SquidMusket-Squid Member UncommonPosts: 386
    put in some new classes blizz go nut with them.

How many delicate flowers have you met in Counterstrike?

I got a case of beer and a chainsaw waiting for me at home after work.

• BruceYeeBruceYee Member EpicPosts: 2,556
    Says they will be earned by playing so it's gonna be another rep grind that takes months to complete?
    jgDuffaySignexThupliJeffSpicoli
  • jgDuffayjgDuffay Member UncommonPosts: 237

allied classes ?, wizard ? a mage with new animations ?
  • RukushinRukushin Member UncommonPosts: 311

jgDuffay said:

allied classes ?, wizard ? a mage with new animations ?

Blizz won't be doing new classes until the next expansion....if that.
    jgDuffayJeffSpicoli
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

you want new classes, when the last one was so uncreative they couldn't even think of a 3rd tree
    ThupliJeffSpicoli
  • Leguma11Leguma11 Member UncommonPosts: 32
    Step 1 : Make Lvl-ing take longer

Step 2 : Add Reskinned Versions of old races

Step 3 : Profit of losers who still play a 2004 Western ( asian grinder ) Mmo -_-

When you boot up WoW you are teleported to 2004 ..... They could use it as a Time Machine .... Hell Samurai Jack could boot up WoW and save his Village from freakin' Aku .....

Don't worry WoW Fanbois .... The Entire MMO Genre is dead .... Nothing new ... Just the same Ol' Mindless Grind .....

Have fun in World of BoreCraft made by Mediocre Entertainment !
    XarkoBruceYee
  • ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265
    any new race cant be death knight class :/ kinda wanted highmountain tauren DK as alt...
  • NephethNepheth Member RarePosts: 473
    Leguma11 said:

Step 3 : Profit of losers who still play a 2004 Western ( asian grinder ) Mmo -_-

When you boot up WoW you are teleported to 2004 ..... They could use it as a Time Machine .... Hell Samurai Jack could boot up WoW and save his Village from freakin' Aku .....

Don't worry WoW Fanbois .... The Entire MMO Genre is dead .... Nothing new ... Just the same Ol' Mindless Grind .....

What the f* is wrong with you?
    Maddog666
  • coleman11bcoleman11b Member UncommonPosts: 76
    Only WoW fans could possibly accept a different color of existing races as Expansion "Content". You used to be confined to various shades of green/brown with your orcs. Purchase the expansion and you will unlock orcs of various shades of black/brown.
  • NephethNepheth Member RarePosts: 473
    Only WoW fans could possibly accept a different color of existing races as Expansion "Content". You used to be confined to various shades of green/brown with your orcs. Purchase the expansion and you will unlock orcs of various shades of black/brown.
    Yeah, they should have created an expansion like Path of Fire for Gw2 or Summerset for Eso right? No new race or classes just the new content that you will expect from an expansion. It's like there is no new content, new futures, level cap, maps or anything in BfA right? You will get only 8 new races in total and that's it. You think we only pay money to Blizzard for the allied races? And by the way those races have their own customizations, lores, racial skills, armor sets, racial mounts, pvp mounts and some of them have completely new skeleton models and uniqueness to them like Kul'tirans or Nightbornes. How is it feel like to be an ignorant hater?

By the way I'm not hating on PoF or Summerset. I don't know about Summerset because I'm not an Eso player but PoF was an amazing expansion that deserves every money it got from me. I just gave these examples to explain my point.
    IceAgeMaddog666
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Path of Fire implemented some of the best mounts I've ever seen in an MMORPG.....
    Thupliklash2def

• ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534
    Leguma11 said:

you know what's the funniest part?

people write than since 2000, and yes, i mean 2000.
    you are running an 18 year old line here, and think you are funny :)

if you think gaming is dead, that is your problem, and i won't waste a rez on you.
    Maddog666

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• KrimzinKrimzin Member UncommonPosts: 687
    Leguma11 said:

Its OK Leguma. There will always be Haters. I haven't played WoW in 7 to 8 months, but what good does bashing it and trash talking do, other than make you look like a tool.
    WoW will never truly die, it will just fade into obscurity with a loyal fan base.  No matter what else you have to say, you can not argue that WoW has made them soooooooo much money. Just like the other millions of people, I will come back and play the Expansion and enjoy myself til something new comes along. 

Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    Best Duo Ever

Lets see your Battle Stations /r/battlestations
    Battle Station 
  • AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    edited April 2018
    Leguma11 said:
    Hell Samurai Jack could boot up WoW and save his Village from freakin' Aku .....

marganculos
  • Jamar870Jamar870 Member UncommonPosts: 570
    Wish the Void elves had something other than what they have as a race specific skill.  Like maybe a void spell that does damage.  Can't think right now what kind and how it work work but it would be better than what they got now, I think.

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297
    Upright Orcs might be all WoW needs to bring me back...
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • jgDuffayjgDuffay Member UncommonPosts: 237

Upright Orcs might be all WoW needs to bring me back...

I just took a look in the char creator .. but they look really good ! :D
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849

Myrdynn said:

you want new classes, when the last one was so uncreative they couldn't even think of a 3rd tree

I feel like the people in charge of WOW right now lack any creative idea's. Everything WOW does feels very "safe" and been there done that kinda feel. Then again after all these years why change what has worked for them. I might be a bitter angry vanilla fanboy but that doesn't mean millions of others out there aren't loving every minute of what blizzard throws at them when it comes to new content.

Like I always say I'll be there for day 1 of BFA , I'll get my 2 months of enjoyment and move on.....What was i complaining about again?
    MyrdynnCazriel
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    thunderC said:

Myrdynn said:

I feel like the people in charge of WOW right now lack any creative idea's. Everything WOW does feels very "safe" and been there done that kinda feel. Then again after all these years why change what has worked for them. I might be a bitter angry vanilla fanboy but that doesn't mean millions of others out there aren't loving every minute of what blizzard throws at them when it comes to new content.

Like I always say I'll be there for day 1 of BFA , I'll get my 2 months of enjoyment and move on.....What was i complaining about again?
    seriously if there is 1 thing to take from Rift its the support classes are awesome, don't see why Blizzard couldn't add that to a few of the classes.  Hell maybe the 2 tree per class thing is the way of the future, add Archon type to Mage to give it 4 trees, then break it into 2 seperate classes with 2 each

• DiscipledOneDiscipledOne Member UncommonPosts: 103
    I have many years invested in wow so maybe it’s just burnout, but since Ions been the figure head WoW seems to be getting worse. The entire game feels like they invested a lot in psychiatrists and said how can we keep people addicted, how much will people take to daily’s weekly’s, timed and gated content until they quit. Like it’s always been addicting mmo’s all try to fit the bill, but WoW for as much as I love it feels like it’s gone off the rails...
  • coleman11bcoleman11b Member UncommonPosts: 76

Nepheth said:

Yeah, they should have created an expansion like Path of Fire for Gw2 or Summerset for Eso right? No new race or classes just the new content that you will expect from an expansion. It's like there is no new content, new futures, level cap, maps or anything in BfA right? You will get only 8 new races in total and that's it. You think we only pay money to Blizzard for the allied races? And by the way those races have their own customizations, lores, racial skills, armor sets, racial mounts, pvp mounts and some of them have completely new skeleton models and uniqueness to them like Kul'tirans or Nightbornes. How is it feel like to be an ignorant hater?

By the way I'm not hating on PoF or Summerset. I don't know about Summerset because I'm not an Eso player but PoF was an amazing expansion that deserves every money it got from me. I just gave these examples to explain my point.

Eh, I don't think I'm being a hater, as I played the game for a good decade. I would say I approached a scary level of gaming addiction with World of Warcraft actually. The fact is that Blizz continues to push these allied race unlocks as a major addition with their expansion. Anyone in the gaming scene has seen this before. It's a relatively cut and paste content addition that is being hyped by the development team. I would venture a guess that this it's purposefully done to hide that fact that this next expansion will suffer from increasing content gaps. Those gaps will be band aided with rep grinds for relatively meaningless content. IE. Reskins of old content.