Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eden Rising: An Open World Tower Defense Survival RPG - Not So MMO - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageEden Rising: An Open World Tower Defense Survival RPG - Not So MMO - MMORPG.com

Eden Rising from Nvizzio is definitely a novel idea. Nvizzio is comprised of many ex-Funcom Montreal folks, and though they’ve done a fair bit of contract work in the past, Eden Rising: Supremacy is their first wholly original offering and it’s based on their own brand new Sci-Fantasy IP. It’s part online RPG, but survival game, part tower defense, and all kinds of awesome looking.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    Hmm... This might be really good or plain bad.
    I personally love TDs, I've been a big fan since WC3, survival games however... not so much.

I guess it really comes down to how they do stuff. Will have to wait and see, but hopefully it turns out to be good. Would love to diversify my gaming library because at the moment... It's almost empty. The games I do log to play feel more like chore than a fun experience at the moment - looking at you HotS/WoW.

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    This sure does look interesting. It's like if Dungeon Defenders was open world with survival elements. Weird combination but at least they are trying something different.
    Thunder073
  • APThugAPThug Member RarePosts: 543
    Surprise battle royale game mode inc.
    Thunder073Kyleran3domMabushii

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,507
    edited April 2018

APThug said:

Surprise battle royale game mode inc.

Always....the NFL should consider playing the 4th Qtr in BR mode.

By the 2 minute warning restrict play to 10 yards and go no rules combat mode

Think of the headshots... :)
    TacticalZombehLucienRenepantaroWraithoneMabushiiBillMurphy

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• LucienReneLucienRene Member UncommonPosts: 77
    Thanks for this info. Following on Steam. Might be worthwhile to play with my kids.
  • WarzodWarzod Member RarePosts: 495
    So they made Fortnite, in space.
  • Asch126Asch126 Member RarePosts: 543
    It actually looks pretty interesting. Here's hoping it all ends well.
  • esc-joconnoresc-joconnor Member RarePosts: 1,097
    I'll be giving this a try for sure. I wonder if there will be enough to keep people interested though.
    Add in more of the building might be a good idea to keep people interested.