It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Hello, my name is Mik and I'm the creator of Undecima. – a new online browser multiplayer strategy game. After many years of intensive development and sleepless nights, I have finally finished my one-man project and it's up and running now, waiting for more players to come and start playing.
A bit about the game:
You start with a small village, develop it, train your troops, advanced through the levels, conquer a super-artifact, hold it for three days and claim yourself as a winner... The game is done in a simplistic but original style and as I see it, the main concept that sets this game apart from other similar games is its engaging and fair gameplay.
Some other interesting features of Undecima are:
- Simple but efficient combat mode (e.g. you can scout, attack, defend, counter-attack, intercept, and dodge enemies and reinforce your allies).
- Lack of annoying macro-management. You have plenty of upgrades and researches to do, but can control only one town.
- All units from very basic to elite have a set of abilities and skills that makes them unique in the game and useful in particular situations.
- Ability to play either PvP or PvE or mix it at the same time; in theory, you can finish the game without attacking another player (not sure if it's going to be fun though).
- Plenty of rewards, such as weekly ranking, overall ranks,
medals, achievements and more.
- You can play with your friend as Soul Mates and share the Victory – if you win, your Soul Mate wins as well and other way around.
- The game is constantly evolving – new features, updates and improvements happen all the time.
Another interesting thing about the game (but probably only for developers) – the whole game is written in C# (ASP.NET).
You can see the game trailer here.
You can see some screenshots here.
Will be happy to hear your opinions and
Remember - Undecima Wants You! (http://undecima.com)