Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Desert Strike by Tya

RasereiRaserei Member UncommonPosts: 1,114
There was once this "thing" with blizzard called the "arcade" and before this "Custom maps"... In fact, the only reason I bought Warcraft 2/Warcraft 3/Starcraft 1/Starcraft 2 was the custom map system...I do NOT play RTS games... I don't think they are fun... 

So............

I discovered this mod called "Desert Strike". It started as a game where you "send" units to destroy the other players base. Your income was your "gas" which paused your income so you had to be careful. There are soooooooo many variations of Desert Strike. Including standalone versions on STEAM called "Art of War: Red Tide"..... But honestly...

Nothing compares to "Tya's: Desert Strike: HOTS Edition" which is absolutely free to play and the most fun I ever had in a RTS game. 

The reason for this post is the absolute joy I am having from YEARS of entertainment from this mod only to find THIS: https://starcraft2.com/en-us/news/21700687

Blizzard has officially announced "Premium Arcade" games... Then I saw "Direct Strike"..... Which is going to be Tya's Desert Strike :HOTS Edition 2.0................. I almost crapped my pants..... Is this real? Am I on earth? Am I dreaming?

This is seriously the most addictive RTS game I have ever played that can BE played by players who don't like RTS games..... TRY OUT the FREE: Desert Strike : HOTS Edition by Tya and find out on the Starcraft 2 arcade! Holy crap! 

And the let gamessssssssssssssssssss begin!!!!!