Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There's Still Time to Apply as an Emissary Before the May 9th Announcement - Bless - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageThere's Still Time to Apply as an Emissary Before the May 9th Announcement - Bless - MMORPG.com

Bless News - The Emissary program for Bless Online is one that allows community members to step up to bring the good word about the game to the world. These representatives will become part of the development team by both creating content and being community moderators. The Bless team will also "boost and support emissaries so that they can grow their followings as well". With that in mind, the time to apply to become an emissary is drawing to a close. Applications will be accepted through May 2nd.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    If there were genuinely a lot of people they would've closed the program to show that there's more than they actually need, but the fact that they go the extra mile to remind feels like that there aren't any big streamers and youtubers that are interested.

On the other hand I really like what they are doing. It's good that they realize that they have to help their streamers/youtubers to grow. It's only logical that by helping them grow they are helping with the popularization of the game. There aren't many games where the streamers get a lot, if any support from the developers/publishers.
    itchmondinognchojin2k
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    This whole thing is just sending flags for me, personally. People are talking about the game, going based off screenshots and japan client info, even though there's supposed to be "major changes" to combat and other things from the japanese client which are going to be showcased on the 11th, yet this closes on the 9th. So if you end up applying and yet not like seeing/hearing what you witness on the 11th, you're kind of "stuck." Then again, it is good for a "customer" like myself if someone else spends their time/money on it so I dont have to only to find out its bad or something. Hardly any information aside from them getting a high quality guy to do their music like years ago and it tanking twice in 2 regions.
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    edited April 2018
    May 9th is end of Emissary Program Signup. I'm assuming revised combat video is meant to be released by emissaries a couple of weeks before the early access?

Totally legit. Not an eyebrow raised.
    Alomar
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • angaelsangaels Member UncommonPosts: 47
    Im excited to try our Bless, I avoided playing the other versions and look forward to trying out something new to NA
  • ceratop001ceratop001 Member RarePosts: 1,594
    The Fanboy program requires Fans. Oh how I hate Fanboys....

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    Cool program. More games should do this kinda thing.