Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PUBG Corp to Balance Weapons by Nerfing Assault Rifles + Level 3 Helmet Changes - PlayerUnknown's Ba

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 28,973

imagePUBG Corp to Balance Weapons by Nerfing Assault Rifles + Level 3 Helmet Changes - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - MMORPG.com

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds News - For most PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds players, finding an assault rifle is the happy-go-lucky moment when they realize their chances for survival just went up exponentially. That gleeful feeling will be going away soon, however, once the next PUBG update goes into place. According to the latest Steam notes, the patch will balance weapons in terms of damage and provide players with the solace that, even if not finding/using an AR, their damage output will feel just as powerful.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Whiteshade92Whiteshade92 Member UncommonPosts: 50
    I don't want to be rude. Don't take it wrong but I don't want to hear battle royale or moba game news on a mmo site. Thanks to these new bandwagon genres we can't no longer get any good mmo.
    Panther2103
  • SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 28,973
    I don't want to be rude. Don't take it wrong but I don't want to hear battle royale or moba game news on a mmo site. Thanks to these new bandwagon genres we can't no longer get any good mmo.
    Well, then I guess bypass the news items with PUBG or Fortnite or H1Z1 in them and skip to the MMO news you want! We have expanded our coverage over the past 5 years of necessity to include RPGs, MOBAs and BR games. Sadly, at least at the moment, the MMO-genre is in decline until some of the upcoming games actually start getting released.
    MisterZebub

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• bobbymcswansonbobbymcswanson Member UncommonPosts: 74

Uhhhh....hate to break it to you....but battle royale and moba games are MMOs....both genre have some seriously good games to offer as well....

I think league of legends has earned the right over several years and hundreds of millions of players to not be called a passing fad... fortnite isnt going anywhere either.....if anything the classic theme park mmorpg is the trend that is passing....people are sick of grinding for no reason in braindead easy mode....alot of people want a challenge brought back into online gaming without having to no life it all day....

SBFordNephethPanther2103lebaruch
  • MisterZebubMisterZebub Member EpicPosts: 2,657
    SBFord said:
    Well, then I guess bypass the news items with PUBG or Fortnite or H1Z1 in them and skip to the MMO news you want! We have expanded our coverage over the past 5 years of necessity to include RPGs, MOBAs and BR games. Sadly, at least at the moment, the MMO-genre is in decline until some of the upcoming games actually start getting released.
    I've said this before. What you need to do is dump all of the non-MMO coverage and take the site back to its roots. Of course if you did you guys would then have to rename the site to Error 404 Not Found.com as the site would quickly go out of business.

I hate to say it but we classic MMORPG aficionados are on the wrong side of history. The genre is simply not financially feasible so said market has moved on. Continuing to complain and demand that companies finance or report only on MMORPGs, when far more lucrative markets exist, makes as much sense as me complaining that there are no longer night clubs dedicated to Roller Disco.

Time marches on, its time we moved along with it.
    SBFordPanther2103bobbymcswanson

"My name is ruin, my name is vengeance
    My name is no one, no one is calling
    My name is ruin, my name is heartbreak
    My name is loving, but sorrows and darkness
    My name is ruin, my name is evil
    My name's a war song, I sing you a new one
    My name is ruin, my name is broken
    My name is shameless, I'll tear you wide open"

• SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 28,973
    edited April 23
    Thank goodness @MisterZebub we have GLOW! :D Not roller derby, but fun kitchy stuff!

Or go back in time to this:
    Post edited by SBFord on
    MisterZebub

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• VinterkrigVinterkrig Member UncommonPosts: 1,707
    If you are just now commenting about this in 2018 , you are many years late to the complaint. The MMO scene has changed, as has all the sites that cover them. Hell, even Forbes.com is reporting Fortnite update notes now... lol