Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Skyforge - Adds RNG Boxes.

RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
Skyforge adds RNG Boxes on top of 9 Event which already usually requires money to even complete it, obviously this is a really bad box except for the Phoenix bird, but future may have more gambling boxes, as we can see so far each one costs like 17k Argents, or guessing around $16 USD each gamble so you may or may not get what you want the first time may have to buy 4+ times to get it.

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    DMKano said:
    i gave up on this game 1st week after launch.

surprised its still around
    I'm honestly surprised Revelation Online is still around given how badly it flopped within the first month. Both games honestly had a lot of potential.
  • tremererertremererer Member UncommonPosts: 10
    loved this game but had to leave it, won't support the weekly limit farm this game had one of the most stupid thing I've seen in a MMORPG
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    I gave up after 1-2 days,it offers nothing.

Loot boxes,not surprised every developer is just copying each other.No leaders in the industry to improve it,everyone is a follower and following bad ideas.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• kartoolkartool Member UncommonPosts: 520
    Albatroes said:
    DMKano said:
    i gave up on this game 1st week after launch.

surprised its still around
    I'm honestly surprised Revelation Online is still around given how badly it flopped within the first month. Both games honestly had a lot of potential.
    Yep, there's a very long list of MMOs that had potential.