Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arcane Waters - What Is Arcane Waters? (Sponsored) - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 27,985

imageArcane Waters - What Is Arcane Waters? (Sponsored) - MMORPG.com

Arcane Waters is an upcoming F2P fantasy sea-faring MMORPG from the one-man studio known as Final Forge. Mike --- has been working on the game, with the help of some freelance artists, composers, and the like for several years now. A hybrid blend of action RPG on water and turn-based combat on land, with classic pixel art, you’ve probably never seen anything quite like Arcane Waters.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• danwest58danwest58 Member RarePosts: 1,857
    edited April 20
    Why am I seeing the SNES Game Uncharted Waters New Horizons here?
    Post edited by danwest58 on
    Quizzical
  • ElvocElvoc Member RarePosts: 396
    Always looking to help out a 1 man studio, wish him the best of luck and signed up for the Beta...
    WellspringmgilbrtsnqomaManasu
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member RarePosts: 4,041

danwest58 said:

Why am I seeing the SNES Game Uncharted Waters New Horizons here?

Wow that does look incredibly similar.
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member RarePosts: 1,930
    Looks interesting. I will at least give it a shake in beta.
  • WizardryWizardry Member EpicPosts: 14,142
    If this was around 20 years ago i'd play it but not in 2018.I have a few hours a day to game,i am not wasting it on Indie gaming when i have a hundred better options.
    ZenJelly

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member RarePosts: 2,049

Wizardry said:

If this was around 20 years ago i'd play it but not in 2018.I have a few hours a day to game,i am not wasting it on Indie gaming when i have a hundred better options.

That's a good way to miss out on a ton of innovative games with good stories and fun game play.
    SedrynTyrosqomaManasu
  • SedrynTyrosSedrynTyros Member EpicPosts: 2,360

Wizardry said:

Yeah, save those few hours for AAA games that take no design risks, use wholly recycled game play mechanics, and push loot boxes that are integrated into the progression, so you end up spending $100 or more. Gotta love 2018!
    ZenJelly
  • odiasudaodiasuda Member UncommonPosts: 152

Wizardry said:

Yeah, save those few hours for AAA games that take no design risks, use wholly recycled game play mechanics, and push loot boxes that are integrated into the progression, so you end up spending $100 or more. Gotta love 2018!

What's so innovative about yet another retro game?
    ZenJelly
  • tremererertremererer Member UncommonPosts: 7
    edited April 21
    solo dev doing mmorpg, he has some balls yyy
    Post edited by tremererer on
    ZenJelly
  • QuizzicalQuizzical Member EpicPosts: 18,732

Wizardry said:

What are those "hundred better options" anyway? You seem to think that everything that has happened after the release of FFXI is garbage.
    SedrynTyros
  • DeyirnDeyirn Member UncommonPosts: 223
    Is this the fantasy pirate game I've been waiting for? (excluding One Piece)

• AkulasAkulas Member UncommonPosts: 2,201
    Saw this awhile back. If it sees the light of day would be one of those small community slow updates type of games. Looks interesting enough to have a quick look.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member RarePosts: 1,930
    Wizardry said:
    Yet you spend your time here trolling  :*
    ManasuZenJellyTacticalZombeh
  • zenomexzenomex Member UncommonPosts: 235

Wizardry said:

Yet you spend your time here trolling  :*

He really isn't trolling... I've come here for years, he's always everywhere doing the same thing he always does :p

This game looks cosy, I'm a sucker for pixel games :) Signed up for myself & friends