Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Armored Warfare - Taking a Look at Seasons & a Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited April 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageArmored Warfare - Taking a Look at Seasons & a Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

Just a few weeks ago, My.com announced a massive change in direction for Armored Warfare. The introduction of Seasons brings a whole new set of features to this ballistic brawler that will see the often overlooked tank ‘em up go up against World of Tank’s 1.0 update. So, with that in mind, we deployed to a secret London bunker to find out what makes seasons so special, and why it might be worth giving Armored Warfare another look.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BenjiGarrettBenjiGarrett Member CommonPosts: 39
    Tank simulators need more pve content. I like pvp more then pve, but I want to have a possibility to play the game with a good story.
    I also think that most people like to play against AI. There need to be more pve content like that!
    In fact it's a common practice to add some pve content just to keep players entertained. And a storyline and lore are always good things to have for any game. You know I wouldn't even mind if PUBG had one!

markost22 said:

This game is empty.
    And even the current tanks are less fun to play because less stylish than those of WoT.

Wow, is it so very important for you that you wrote your message twice? The tanks shouldn't be very stylish. They should be like real.