Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Around the Verse - A New Origin - Star Citizen Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageAround the Verse - A New Origin - Star Citizen Videos - MMORPG.com

Sandi Gardiner and Eric Kieron Davis are back with the latest Star Citizen: Around the Verse. In this week's episode, the pair check in for the monthly Ship Shape to learn about the latest ships in the development pipeline. You'll see "the bigger, better Avenger, the ultra classy 600i and a brand new ship from Origin Jumpworks".

Read the full story here

Comments

• Grendizer73Grendizer73 Member UncommonPosts: 71
    By the time this game will go out spaceships will be common in real world
    Arclan
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297

Well, they are already ..

Orion

Soyuz

Dragon

Cygnus

Progress

New Shepard

etc.

Have fun
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    More ships for sale lmao,man oh man,good thing i ASSUME most of the people buying into this have free money to throw around so won't mind wasting money on a bad game.

Hey Joe,come see my hangar full of cool ships....Oh whoa NICE,how much that cost you,oh not much maybe 2500 bucks.Hmm i can play my favorite FINISHED game for about 25 years on that,ok bye.
    Arclan

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

Wizardry said:

More ships for sale lmao,man oh man,good thing i ASSUME most of the people buying into this have free money to throw around so won't mind wasting money on a bad game.

Hey Joe,come see my hangar full of cool ships....Oh whoa NICE,how much that cost you,oh not much maybe 2500 bucks.Hmm i can play my favorite FINISHED game for about 25 years on that,ok bye.

He could have waited for the finished game too.

But "Joe" put his wallet where his mouth is ... and supported the development of HIS favorite game - the one he wanted for the last 25 years. I thank "Joe" that he helps to make it possible, above and beyond what a normal starter package costs.

He supports the making of a game that overwise would not come into existence. Not enough profit margin for the big publishers. Very demanding fan base in a niche genre - why bother ? High risk development, not dumbed down to run on every old rig, not simplified so every pot plant with an IQ below 60 can fly the ships.

Thank you "Joe"

Have fun
  • heskelheskel Member UncommonPosts: 2
    yeah, keep making new ships instead of focusing on the game. but then again more ships = more money = more promises/bigger scope = more emlpoyees = more money needed = more ships... rinse and repeat.
    edited April 2018
    heskel said:
    yeah, keep making new ships instead of focusing on the game. but then again more ships = more money = more promises/bigger scope = more emlpoyees = more money needed = more ships... rinse and repeat.
    It may have escaped your attention that they ARE focussing on the game development.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/roadmap/board/1-Star-Citizen

You can check their progress on the roadmap.

Have fun

PS:
    The last scope change was 3 years ago.

See list of stretch goals:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/funding-goals

Post edited by Erillion on
  • SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    Every other post is Erillion... Typical.

Never ending cycle for this game.
    Arclan
  • XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    c-c-c-combo breaker
    MadFrenchieErillionSlyLoK
  • CIB3CIB3 Member UncommonPosts: 121
    edited April 2018

SlyLoK said:

Looks like he is a SC shill.

Anyway this game appear to be a big scam.

They must to change the name of the game in "Ponzi Citizen". Because until now the game was very little "Star" and much more "Ponzi".
    Arclan
  • adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148
    If I were a backer, I'd be trying to rally others to force a hard release date at this point.
    Arclan
    CIB3 said:

SlyLoK said:

They must to change the name of the game in "Ponzi Citizen". Because until now the game was very little "Star" and much more "Ponzi".

If i am a "shill", i am really playing the long game ;-)

I joined mmorpg.com over a decade ago, long before there even was the idea of SC .... just to be a "shill" as you call it. Now THAT is what i call being prepared ;-)

And it seems to me you might want to take a look what a Ponzi scheme is before you make such claims. It seems to me you have no idea what a Ponzi scheme is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Have fun

JoeBlober
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Xarko said:
    c-c-c-combo breaker
    This post wins the thread.
    ErillionSlyLoK

• JoeBloberJoeBlober Member RarePosts: 586

Low trolling level. 6 years of development in Nov. 2018 starting Nov. 2012 with 12 guys and no pipelines, studios and just 6M$. Keep hating man, this is coming at the right speed: Quality versus rushed Publishers crap.

heskel said:

No more strech goals since mid-2014... you missed a few years of trolling man. 2018 is bringing most jobs like transportation, salvaging, mining, bounty hunter, base contruction in a space filled with planets and moons 1 third of real one. Bacekrs are building what they are looking for. Want insta game? Go to Origin/EA they make discounted game :)

CIB3 said:

SlyLoK said:

They must to change the name of the game in "Ponzi Citizen".
    Because until now the game was very little "Star" and much more "Ponzi".

Sure a scam of 500 employess. The dumbest scam ever. Get money.. and spend it to create the project backers paid for... :) keep trolling.
    Erillion
    xNIAx1 said:
    JoeBlober said:

Sure a scam of 500 employess. The dumbest scam ever. Get money.. and spend it to create the project backers paid for... :) keep trolling.
    You're literally responding to every comment you don't like, lol. I don't think the internet is the right place for you bub.
    He is still correct in what he said.

Have fun