Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a new gaming desktop - how about this one?

2»

Comments

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Renoaku said:
    Build your own don't buy a piece of junk like this...

DDR4-2400 is slow outdated...
    16GB OF Memory are u kidding me this is slow.
    HardDrive Brand isn't listed stay away from Seagate

The PC Looks modified u can't be sure there were no mistakes made during the build or damages done thus its better to build it yourself with your own case it looks cool, but looking good and doing great are two different things.

I saw someone with a HP Computer with a i7 similar to this one they bought spec wise and they tried to return it a week later the store refused to refund they got ripped off.

What game are you playing that needs more than 16GB of RAM?  16GB of RAM is just fine for gaming.  32GB is basically pissing your money a way if all you're doing is playing games.  Maybe in a couple of years more will be desirable, but for now 16GB is perfect.

In all fairness, I think the hottest game out right now, Shroud of the Avatar, recommends 128GB of RAM!  But that's some cutting-edge shit.
    [Deleted User]Ozmodanperrin82
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,405
    edited April 2018
    Aye 16 gb of ram is just fine for now.....seriously gpu are not the only thing right now with overinflated prices.....ram prices are kind of suck ass right now.

Looking at making a ryzen 2600x build and I would only have to get MB, CPU and RAM and 16gb of 3200 14-14-14-34 ram would cost me the same price as the cpu....lol

Vrika

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.