Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can't pick your own Crew?

ArclanArclan Member UncommonPosts: 1,550
I trolled the SoT forums and found something odd.  Anyone can join my ship's crew without my approval?

I'm glad there is a large purchase barrier to this game (Windows 10 or Xbox + Microsoft Store), or else I'd have already bought it rather than trolling forums.  Griefing seems to be a problem both by getting crew members you don't want, and by being attacked by players who respawn too fast and too close after you just sank them.

Luckily, i don't need you to like me to enjoy video games. -nariusseldon.
In F2P I think it's more a case of the game's trying to play the player's. -laserit

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 34,488
    Half baked social controls is how one reviewer called them.

I suspect they will be tightened up some in the future.

Arclan

"See normal people, I'm not one of them" | G-Easy & Big Sean

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing POE at the moment.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon