Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looks sweet

Man, I don't know about the rest of you, but this game looks amazing. I'm gonna be a Diplomat! :D

Comments

• ChicoBTDChicoBTD Member Posts: 84

i know what you mean man, i check out the website and forums every day on this game, i willl be so happy when it comes out.

• CouldItBeCouldItBe Member UncommonPosts: 2

I'm impressed with the way they are designing caves, I am pretty tired of instances. People say this is an eq clone nothing about this game is EQ but the team, they promote traveling deeper and deeper into the cave no more of this camping a spot for 3 hours just for some loot and exp. The quest system is actually a realistic system you have more then 1 option on how you want to complete a quest. The one thing that really catches my eye is the housing system and the travel. It has been done in uo and a few other games, but never in such depth. All I can say is this game is bringing the 1st gen of mmo's back to life in the 3rd Gen.

Hope to see you all in Vanguard.

• anarchyartanarchyart Member Posts: 5,378

Hear hear! Challenging and daunting is how I want my game to be. I don't want to cater to the thronging masses. I want the thronging masses to die many times at the outset of the game and then decide that maybe they should stick with WoW/Guild wars (not that those 2 games aren't awesome, but I hope you know what I am getting at).

• DreysonDreyson Member UncommonPosts: 58

Originally posted by ChicoBTD

i know what you mean man, i check out the website and forums every day on this game, i willl be so happy when it comes out.

Same here. Sooooo can't wait. image
  • AcidonAcidon Member UncommonPosts: 796

*Acidon the Necromancer raises this poor old thread from the dead*

Ah the excitement back then...

I wish things had been different and Vanguard was one of the most played and supported MMORPGs out there.

Anyways.. 

• ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,395

I was confus-ed at first....;-)

A cautionary tale of the dangers of mis-management and releasing an unfinished game.

And the unwillingness of the fickle playing public to consider anything much after release.

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.