Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EPIC GAMES TOTAL FAIL

2»

Comments

• NycteliosNyctelios Member EpicPosts: 3,432
    Well, when I started here I asked what was wrong with Gdemami and I think it was Kyleran who said "It's ok he is our village idiot"... You know, now that I'm deep into Kingdom Come Deliverance I get the whole meaning of it. Quite insightful.

I'm not that funny and he keeps my LoL numbers up and going for the guys in the exec office.
    Dakeru
    Steam ID Discord ID: Night # 6102 - GoG ID - 

"There is a fine line between consideration and hesitation. The former is wisdom, the latter is fear." Izaro Phrecius, Holy Emperor of the Eternal Empire, Last of Royal Phrecius Family.
  • UngoodUngood Member EpicPosts: 2,757
    That level of screw up on Epic's CS end is gonna kick em in the nuts.

Anyway, umm just wondering, is there any way for you to reverse access the PS account, you know, log into their games and what have you?
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 11,742
    edited April 2018
    I think the problem may be they know who he is and they decided to be "Role-Playing a Customer Service Team". ;)

Seriously, no go on just deleting? Have you got other games linked to this account or something? 

25 Agrees

You received 25 Agrees. You're posting some good content. Great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now Doesn't That Make You Feel All Warm And Fuzzy Inside? :P

• Riotact007Riotact007 Member UncommonPosts: 235
    did they hack your Epic account or PSN account?