Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Around the Verse - UK Studio Update - Star Citizen Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited April 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageAround the Verse - UK Studio Update - Star Citizen Videos - MMORPG.com

The latest Star Citizen: Around the Verse has been released, this time focused on the release of v3.1. In addition, Sandi Gardiner and Chris Roberts check in with the UK studio to learn what they've been up to most recently with Squadron 42, Arena Commander and more. Lastly, viewers get a sneak peek at mobiGlas app improvements and tweaks made to the UI.

Read the full story here

Erillion

Comments

• squlltaxsqulltax Member UncommonPosts: 22
    **Scamming intensifies**
  • TekaelonTekaelon Member UncommonPosts: 604

squlltax said:

**Scamming intensifies**

I keep seeing progress
  • hyllyhhyllyh Member UncommonPosts: 477
    june 2038, around the verse N" 2465: we're near to put another flying boomerang to arsenal, it take us more time to release it so be patient and thanks for your ($$) support
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,974
    I didn't realise Chris was a Brit who went to the US to make a career for himself. I take back anything I said in the past, he must be a good egg.

The UK studio guy was rather boring, but it must be sterling work he is doing keep it up. ;)
  • bobbymcswansonbobbymcswanson Member UncommonPosts: 204
    Who gives a flying fuck? Can we get articles about games we may actually be able to play within the next year or three?
  • InebriatedSkunkInebriatedSkunk Member UncommonPosts: 66

Scot said:

I didn't realise Chris was a Brit who went to the US to make a career for himself. I take back anything I said in the past, he must be a good egg.

The UK studio guy was rather boring, but it must be sterling work he is doing keep it up. ;)

I think I read he and Erin were born in the US and were raised in the UK
  • immoralthangimmoralthang Member RarePosts: 300

Who gives a flying fuck? Can we get articles about games we may actually be able to play within the next year or three?

Then this website wouldn’t exist.
    bobbymcswansonErillion
  • SeelinnikoiSeelinnikoi Member RarePosts: 1,360
    "How to prepare the carrot for your stick"

Star Citizen based book.
    If you are a Star Wars fan, why not try the Star Wars The Old Republic?
    New players can get a welcome package and old/returning players can also get a welcome back package and 7 days free subscription time! Just click here to use my referral invitation