Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CoE under serious and extended DDOS attack...

13»

Comments

• OrangeBoyOrangeBoy Member UncommonPosts: 138
    I just saw the new journal; it's not looking good
    Slapshot1188Galadourn
  • NeutralEvilNeutralEvil Member UncommonPosts: 108
    OrangeBoy said:
    I just saw the new journal; it's not looking good
    I think the new journal looks pretty good

Not sure what that has to do with a DDoS attack though
    mystichazeDleatherus
  • KyleranKyleran Paradise City, FLMember LegendaryPosts: 31,741
    could even be a harbinger lol
    Naw, we predict the future,  too much effort to actively try to influence it.
    SedrynTyrosSlapshot1188AnOldFartDakeruGaladourn

"I should run a marathon backwards. So I could see what second place look like" Royce da 5'9"

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing FO76 ATM.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• SedrynTyrosSedrynTyros USMember EpicPosts: 2,924
    thunderC said:
    AnOldFart said:
    Get no argument from me there, I would guess it's people with a micropen*** who do things like this because they think it makes them look like a man
    I resent your bigoted hate filled judgmental accusation of those of us suffering from micropenis syndrome!!! Sorry im still fired up from the "Blizzard Toxic players and Ai Mod thread"
    This offends me.  I have no doubt an AI bot will ban you now.  Justice will be automated!
    JeffSpicoliKyleranmystichaze
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Boca Raton, FLMember LegendaryPosts: 10,209
    Did they ever track down the dirtbag(s) that did this?  

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Starvault's reponse to criticism related to having a handful of players as the official "test" team for a supposed MMO: "We've just have another 10ish folk kind enough to voulenteer added tot the test team" (SIC) This explains much about the state of the game :-)

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• KyleranKyleran Paradise City, FLMember LegendaryPosts: 31,741
    Did they ever track down the dirtbag(s) that did this?  
    While there are ways to do so, but my guess  is it's neither easy or cheap. Not likely to occur in this scenario.
    DleatherusAnOldFart

"I should run a marathon backwards. So I could see what second place look like" Royce da 5'9"

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing FO76 ATM.

Fools find no pleasure in understanding, but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• AnOldFartAnOldFart Member UncommonPosts: 262
    Necro...