Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Tale of Magnai & His Ongoing Search for True Love - Final Fantasy XIV Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageThe Tale of Magnai & His Ongoing Search for True Love - Final Fantasy XIV Videos - MMORPG.com

This update has appeared on the Final Fantasy XIV: Lodestone. The video is considered a "labor of love" on the part of dev team member "M" and showcases Magnai's search for his Nhaama that transcends time and even platform. Intrigued? Keep reading.

Read the full story here

Comments

• YaevinduskYaevindusk Member RarePosts: 2,094
    Fun stuff. Good work to "M" and those that worked on it. Happy April Fools in Japan.
    Due to frequent travel in my youth, English isn't something I consider my primary language (and thus I obtained quirky ways of writing).  German and French were always easier for me despite my family being U.S. citizens for over a century.  Spanish I learned as a requirement in school, Japanese and Korean I acquired for my youthful desire of anime and gaming (and also work now).  I only debate in English to help me work with it (and limit things).  In addition, I'm not smart enough to remain fluent in everything and typically need exposure to get in the groove of things again if I haven't heard it in a while.  If you understand Mandarin, I know a little, but it has actually been a challenge and could use some help.

Also, I thoroughly enjoy debates and have accounts on over a dozen sites for this.  If you wish to engage in such, please put effort in a post and provide sources -- I will then do the same with what I already wrote (if I didn't) as well as with my responses to your own.  Expanding my information on a subject makes my stance either change or strengthen the next time I speak of it or write a thesis.  Allow me to thank you sincerely for your time.