Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Excited for Rend!?

Codec_DCodec_D Member UncommonPosts: 23
edited March 2018 in REND
So am I, Can't wait for open Early Access. If there's one thing I learned from this new genre of Early Access games, it's that day one access is always a ton of fun and hilarity even with all the bugs and performance issues.

[mod edit]
Post edited by Vaross on

Comments

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    No
    MrMelGibson

• Codec_DCodec_D Member UncommonPosts: 23
    What I originally said:
    Codec_D said:
    So am I, Can't wait for open Early Access. If there's one thing I learned from this new genre of Early Access games, it's that day one access is always a ton of fun and hilarity even with all the bugs and performance issues. Does anyone think this will have the same problems Dark and Light had? Did the devs for this learn how to network servers so we can have over 100 people per server?

If you check the steamstats you can see that there's been some activity so are testers being invited?

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Never heard of it.  Is it an mmo?
  • esc-joconnoresc-joconnor Member RarePosts: 1,097
    Any date on that? I definitely want to give that a try too. Right now Eden Rising is my most anticipated game. Love the art style and don't know enough about it to have my hopes dashed yet! Ah, ignorance truly is bliss!
  • snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724
    Nah

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,416
    Never heard of it till just now with this post, so, can't say I am excited for yet another survival game. There are too many as it is.
    MrMelGibson

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

• Codec_DCodec_D Member UncommonPosts: 23
    Siveria said:
    Never heard of it till just now with this post, so, can't say I am excited for yet another survival game. There are too many as it is.
    really aren't that many serious ones