Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The World Of Bless - Amazing ( Videos & Infos )

IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
edited March 2018 in Bless
Fucking awesome!

------------

EDIT: Going to update this instead of opening new threads.

------------

And a nice boss fight. I love the effects and the fight.

------------

There were people saying that Steam version will not see new combat system other then what's currently in Japan.

Q: Please tell our audience a secret about Bless Online which few people know

There will be a skill and combat system for the Steam version that is completely different from what you all have seen in the trailers so far.

http://mmoculture.com/2018/02/bless-online-epic-interview-with-developer-neowiz-on-game-features-and-changes/

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

Post edited by IceAge on
[Deleted User]MikehaAmatheMrMelGibson

Comments

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Hasn't this game already tanked in a couple other major markets?
    Hariken
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Russia and Korea. Doing eh in Japan atm.
  • IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    It needs to do it right in one ..

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,509
    False hope in spite of overwhelming evidence against....a human condition....

This will not be the next great game you are looking for.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

edited March 2018
    Kyleran said:

In the last 2 days, I've tried Bless on JP servers , and I like it a lot. It depends so much as how they will update the game after the initial launch. I really have faith in Bless Team and they at least deserve my full support. 

Bless is a combination of Aion and Lineage 2 for me , which both games are number 1 and 2 in my most favorite MMO's ever. I have played Aion for 1.5 years and I had a fucking blast in it. If Bless will deliver at least 1 year of awesome gameplay then i'll be happy. 

I've actually been waiting for this for along time. It has every aspect of why I like Korean mmos in it with the added plus of Faction pvp much like Warhammer Online .

This game is the sleeper hit of 2018 along with SotA.

I feel the success of Bless will be equal or greater to Lineage 2's NA launch. This is the game that a lot of people have been waiting for.

B2P / Cash shop, can't argue with it, its the monetization of the future for the genre.

:D

/sarcams ? :)
    KyleranMrMelGibson

• KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,172
    It can produce a pretty, cinematic view. If MMORPGs were travelogues this in itself may cause people to see Bless as awesome.

As they are not, I think most interested in playing will reserve judgment until they see how the changes to game play worked out.
    IceAge said:
    Kyleran said:

In the last 2 days, I've tried Bless on JP servers , and I like it a lot. It depends so much as how they will update the game after the initial launch. I really have faith in Bless Team and they at least deserve my full support. 

Bless is a combination of Aion and Lineage 2 for me , which both games are number 1 and 2 in my most favorite MMO's ever. I have played Aion for 1.5 years and I had a fucking blast in it. If Bless will deliver at least 1 year of awesome gameplay then i'll be happy. 

I've actually been waiting for this for along time. It has every aspect of why I like Korean mmos in it with the added plus of Faction pvp much like Warhammer Online .

I feel the success of Bless will be equal or greater to Lineage 2's NA launch. This is the game that a lot of people have been waiting for.

B2P / Cash shop, can't argue with it, its the monetization of the future for the genre.

nope.
    Oh ok! I though we were... "enemies" or something :) Well , hello :D

edited March 2018
    Edited the OP Post !
    Post edited by IceAge on

• DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Tbh I dont wanna see this. 

Just notice me a week before the founder pack release so I can buy and play without the waiting.

Too bad mystic wont be in. I hope only 1 healer will be enough and not too boring but I will make a paladin and will wait for mystic.
    MrMelGibson

• LasterbaLasterba Member UncommonPosts: 137

Shroud of the Avatar?  A sleeper hit?? LOL

That game went to sleep before beta testing even started and it's never going to wake up.  
    IceAge
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,509
    IceAge said:
    IceAge said:
    Kyleran said:

nope.
    No, that would be me. ;)

I really thought he was being sarcastic as well, the comment about L2s "success" in the NA market is what threw me.

MrMelGibson

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,015
    DMKano said:
    Umm not sure if OP is joking or not, but as I have explored all of Bless map - 10-15% of it is actually filled in with content.

The rest of it as a barren wasteland.

The world of Bless is 10% amazing, 90% blank.

Also the oceans of Bless... heh empty.

I still cannot believe that Neowiz is so completely out of touch with western playerbase and how much they have no tolerance for unfinshed maps like this.

If they had the money to fill in the entire map, they might have something great on their hands. Such a shame they are pushing this to steam in this state
    Any chance, with this improved version, they would have filled some of that in?
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • FrammshammFrammshamm Member UncommonPosts: 322

If I were a fat nasty gamer turd, I would have shat myself all over my mom's basement upon reading this utter dogshit nonsense. You should have thrown away your keyboard after the first "paragraph".
    edited March 2018
    DMKano said:
    Umm not sure if OP is joking or not, but as I have explored all of Bless map - 10-15% of it is actually filled in with content.

The rest of it as a barren wasteland.

The world of Bless is 10% amazing, 90% blank.

Also the oceans of Bless... heh empty.

I still cannot believe that Neowiz is so completely out of touch with western playerbase and how much they have no tolerance for unfinshed maps like this.

If they had the money to fill in the entire map, they might have something great on their hands. Such a shame they are pushing this to steam in this state
    Well , there is no shame pushing it to Steam in this state. The content which we will receive is pretty impressive, with or without the "90% blank" maps. 

I "come" from Lineage 2 , where you could walk a lot with really nothing to see then some trees and some grass here and there, until you found some mobs to farm. 

I kinda understand your point, that a MMO World filled with "life" is a plus, but ..I can live with Bless World as is now. This.."blank map", Is not a ..game breaker for me. 

And who knows? Maybe they will have a small team working just for this type of content in the future. 

You gave BDO exemple of a good , filled up map. While it is more alive , I just don't like it at all when fights happened in ...bushes. I could see shit :)

Kyleran said:
    IceAge said:
    IceAge said:
    Kyleran said:

nope.
    No, that would be me. ;)

I really thought he was being sarcastic as well, the comment about L2s "success" in the NA market is what threw me.

L2 was..pretty successful in NA/EU markets. Up until a point of course. At least from launch till .. 2006/2007

IceAge said:

I "come" from Lineage 2 , where you could walk a lot with really nothing to see then some trees and some grass here and there, until you found some mobs to farm. 

I kinda understand your point, that a MMO World filled with "life" is a plus, but ..I can live with Bless World as is now. This.."blank map", Is not a ..game breaker for me. 

yeah, I come from Lineage 2 as well and other than specific dungeons and hunting places, the world wasn't "alive".

I'm curious to try this game and see for myself.

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Sovrath said:
    IceAge said:

yeah, I come from Lineage 2 as well and other than specific dungeons and hunting places, the world wasn't "alive".

Yeah but I had never minded that in L2. Did you? 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407
    Yuck giant bosses on round platforms a la Tera..........
    Vrika

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.

Sovrath said:
    IceAge said:

My first video game was pong. Space invaders was a huge favorite. Anything above and beyond that is good for me.
    ConstantineMerusIceAgeKumaponMrMelGibson

• PeskyPesky Member UncommonPosts: 157
    edited March 2018
    I was interested in this game until I watched some YouTube videos.

Apparently it's impossible to solo in this game. The game is just so hard that it was compared to Dark Souls.

That killed any desire I had to play. I hate difficult 'hardcore' games!

I just want a fun little time waster to unwind in at the end of the day. But it looks like Bless is not that game!
    CazrielVorthanion
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Sovrath said:
    Sovrath said:
    IceAge said:

My first video game was pong. Space invaders was a huge favorite. Anything above and beyond that is good for me.
    Haha yeah exactly. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
    Sovrath said:
    IceAge said:

You will love it. As far as I know, L2 and Aion are also 2 of your fav MMO's which means we are both alike and since I tried the game in JP and liked it a lot , you will also feel the same :)

And exactly. L2 world was anything but "alive". Not to mention that in 2005-2007 I had a very bad computer spec and I had to play L2 with all settings to min , which made the world and everything even less alive lol , but I still had a lot of fun in the game :)

Pesky said:
    I was interested in this game until I watched some YouTube videos.

Apparently it's impossible to solo in this game. The game is just so hard that it was compared to Dark Souls.

That killed any desire I had to play. I hate difficult 'hardcore' games!

I just want a fun little time waster to unwind in at the end of the day. But it looks like Bless is not that game!
    Glad to hear that. Actually very glad to hear that. Last time I played a MMO which had hard solo experience andso , making group play viable ( which .. that's the definition for me of a good MMO - group content - ) , was Aion. And I miss Aion.

But yeah! Seems Bless is not that game for you, which is fine. There are other great solo experience MMO's out there ( WoW being the best ) . So it's all good :)
    SovrathMrMelGibson

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I played the Korean version and like it a lot. 
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    The in game videos look pretty good. 

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    bless is as hard as darksouls? then its that easy huh?

I wnat to try, but i'm still on wait and see, looks means little, leets see the whole thing before anything
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
    Desert Area in Bless Online

Don't know why in this (JP) build there were no Mobs in the Desert, but in Steparu version ( Korean ) , back in 2016, we can see Mobs : 

Anyway , the zone is so fucking awesome. I love it !