Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless Online coming May 2018!

2»

Comments

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Sovrath said:
    Early Access...

....really? games been out in Korea for how long now? 
    Except this is their revamped version and they have made quite a few changes.

NOT a total new game which someone on this forum thought it was.
    Aeria games had a go at fixing this one some time ago, they gave up, the problem with the game was and likely still is, the combat.
    Early Access means they can pretty much get away with releasing the game in a state that some may find 'problematic' whether or not its in an acceptable state is likely a matter of individual preferences or tolerances, recommend trying before buying into this game, personally i don't think its been fixed enough, but it might be enough for some to find some enjoyment with it. :/
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Albatroes said:

The Apple iMac Customer Support is one of the best services provides in the world. They provide an all-around for email your pc Help the issues related to iMac Customer Service Number you can solve any problem with the iMac Customer Service Number than just you can contact us.

https://babasupport.org/apple/imac-customer-service-number/345

Since its cata tw week still, I'll say this....."The bots have returned.....they must not pollute our waters!"
    There is a youtuber who put up a video where he'd managed to fake them into phoning him for over 2 hours by pretending to be an old woman, wouldn't recommend it myself but it was hillarious to see the scammers get conned like that  ;)
  • CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654
    i played the first launch on the korean servers and the second launch on the japanese servers

And i must say the fixed alot problems with this game.. altho i dont think its gonna make it..

World seems very empty just plains with nothing in it..

They adjusted the combat in a positive matter.. meaning increase general speed by altho and made it more action based.

I enjoyed it for wat is was.. but mindless leveling was kinda boring..

I never reach endgame meta pvp in this game.. i wanted to safe that for the eu/na launch.

So i am gonna play it again

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Like all other MMOs before this, I'm going to give Bless a try. May it bless my life with a couple of months of fun. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    I am really looking forward to the game. 
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    hmm guess I will make a paladin. The steam site now says 5 classes instead of 7 so no mystic or assassin.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/681660/Bless_Online/
    Mikeha

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,563
    edited March 2018
    Dragnelus said:
    hmm guess I will make a paladin. The steam site now says 5 classes instead of 7 so no mystic or assassin.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/681660/Bless_Online/
    Apparently when Neowitz added the new combat system to the steam version, it broke the assassin, and mystic class.  Neowtiz felt the classes to be too broken with the new combat changes, and weren't going to be ready by May.

Post edited by Kumapon on
    Sovrath
  • ShaighShaigh Member EpicPosts: 2,142
    Phry said:
    Sovrath said:
    Early Access...

....really? games been out in Korea for how long now? 
    Except this is their revamped version and they have made quite a few changes.

NOT a total new game which someone on this forum thought it was.
    Aeria games had a go at fixing this one some time ago, they gave up, the problem with the game was and likely still is, the combat.
    Early Access means they can pretty much get away with releasing the game in a state that some may find 'problematic' whether or not its in an acceptable state is likely a matter of individual preferences or tolerances, recommend trying before buying into this game, personally i don't think its been fixed enough, but it might be enough for some to find some enjoyment with it. :/
    When an mmorpg no longer have server resets the game is fully launched. 
    Iselin: And the next person who says "but it's a business, they need to make money" can just go fuck yourself.