Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Armistice Event Arrives + Earn Free Patron Time Just for Logging In! - Defiance - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited March 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageArmistice Event Arrives + Earn Free Patron Time Just for Logging In! - Defiance - MMORPG.com

Defiance News - From now through April 9th, Defiance players can head into the game to take part in the 4-in-1 Armistice Event. During the simultaneous events, players can take part in Hunker Hell, Neo Votanis Freebooters, New Frontier Harvest and Outbreak. In addition, there is a new Outbreak with four tiers available that will help players earn EGO and Achievement points.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Crickets....I feel the hype for Defiance 2050!
    Moonffang
  • Cyber_wastelandCyber_wasteland Member UncommonPosts: 192
    Anyone still play this?

• k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503

Anyone still play this?

Actually was surprised, I logged in the other day to see how it was doing and there was actually a good amount of people do a greater ark fall. Don't think it was a massive amount but for a game that all but got put in the pasture still seemed like was somewhat active. Wasn't a horrible game just didn't work like they planned with the tv show tie in, caused to many issues. I will most likely give the reboot a chance just to see where they go with it myself.
    QuicksandMoonffang