Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New to WOW pserver or official and pro/con expansions ?

not sure should i play official server or pserver  ?

which Expansion have most fun PVE ? dungeons/raids..

and which one have most fun PVP?

also anyone can tell me pro/con each expansion

Comments

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    edited March 2018
    Are you talking about Vanilla WoW vs. Updated retail ?  

If so, I have a very heavy opinion, but I'll keep that to my self. 

Difference: 

Vanilla 
    Much more community driven, and can be a struggle if you intend on playing by yourself..... The fun comes with playing with others.  

Updated retail 
    Made much more solo, with grouping is a mini game using the Looking-for-group-tool. Much easer content until end game.  

Two different games, pick your style.

• nerovergilnerovergil Member UncommonPosts: 680
    pserver...unless its buy to play. i dont play sub
  • bendyrulerbendyruler Member CommonPosts: 6
    lightshope is an amazing vanilla WoW pserver. Northdale has a massive population
  • TEKK3NTEKK3N Member RarePosts: 1,115
    WoW best expansions are TBC and WotLK, but even better is the Vanilla version.
    So while I am not actively suggesting anything, you should be able to get my hints.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    lightshope is an amazing vanilla WoW pserver. Northdale has a massive population
    There's no longer a PvE server there though. 

• gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    You ask: "which expansion?" does this mean you have never played? If you haven't played I would suggest that the first thing to do is sign up for a free trial. Yes you are pretty limited as far as level goes but you can try both factions and different classes.

You might find you don't like it enough to continue - in which case your question would become moot.
    Gorwe
  • FinvegaFinvega Member RarePosts: 260
    For many, myself included, WoW was golden through Wotlk... After that they removed the Talent Tree and made the game too silly. I play on a Warmane "pure" Wotlk" server.
  • FinvegaFinvega Member RarePosts: 260
    Gorwe said:
    Finvega said:
    For many, myself included, WoW was golden through Wotlk... After that they removed the Talent Tree and made the game too silly. I play on a Warmane "pure" Wotlk" server.
    Do they have non Open World PvP server(pref Cata, but WoTLK is good too)? Back during the Molten days, everything was oPvP.
    All Warmane servers are PvP... I don't pvp and am in a good Social Guild. The PvP rarely gets in the way.

• Jamar870Jamar870 Member UncommonPosts: 570
    If your pserver doesn't have a "sub", then how do they pay for their internet connection?