Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bless - The Races of Union - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• MauerickMauerick Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Just another beautiful yet shallow korean disaster of an mmo. Dead out of the gate. Next.
    Oyjord
  • mbrodiembrodie Member RarePosts: 1,504

Wizardry said:

I just have no confidence in a quality build from Asian developers.Their games are imo the sole reason for the phrase,game play over graphics.

They have a Ranger,i bet they have that same lazy design i see so many doing with NO ammo slots,no ammo period.Their race choices seem like a few other games to copy the Final Fantasy theme of Human/Elven/the giant tanky type and the small child like race.

Two factions,not a whole lot of effort,how about 3 to keep it looking decent?

The child model looks very similar between the female and male models,could be just one model.

The game looks nice but why do i fear another BDO incoming,all glitter ,no game.

Besides lazy improper designs like no ammo for Rangers,their combat usually almost always looks spammy like arcade gaming,they seem to really like arcade arpg type combat over there.

Not knowing about Diablo back when released,i assume they got that idea from Diablo ,to create spammy combat.We will see ,i hope it turns out a nice game ,but i doubt it.

I mean hey, there is probably a really good reason why there is no ammo slots or ammo or else i mean every game would still be doing it and the forums of said games that did do it wouldn’t have been berated for years of people asking for it to be removed.

I have a feeling that these companies have much better metrics into player game systems than you do, just because you the one person wants ammo slots and ammo doesn’t mean the majority do and they aren’t making the game for you they are making it to suit a target audience, one that obviously doesn’t want those things.

Honestly if you want a game to have these things that are so important to you, maybe you should start making one yourself... if anything it’s been shown that in this day and age if an indie developer has a really good idea people are happy to back it.

Maybe doing such a thing will give you insight to how many people don’t want a game like the one you keep suggesting with antiquated systems and your version of immersion, because obviously that picture doesn’t fit the bigger demographic so something small and niche to your own tastes would be better suited. None of these things you keep talking about are inherintley bad with the games you don’t want to play because of said reasons also it’s a fantasy game... where is the fantasy in an archer not being able to kill anything because it takes them 40 seconds each shot they fire there is no fun in that, you didn’t see Legolas taking that long in LOTR to fire off shots and he seemed to have a neverending quiver too, the speed demon archer with unlimited ammo is a fantasy trope and there is nothing really wrong with it.
    Sovrath
  • esc-joconnoresc-joconnor Member RarePosts: 1,097
    Anyone know what regions this will be available in? As an English speaker in Asia I'm probably SOL again.
  • Brokengun1987Brokengun1987 Member CommonPosts: 6
    Games should be about the game play first....graphics and visuals come next...unless you are some dumbdumb.

At least the graphics/visuals are okay in this game...if they were completely horrible i could see some people not playing if they really care about that sort of thing that much lmao...
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,532
    if they have a better UI then BDO.. I am sooooooo playing this~!
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.

• beweressbeweress Member UncommonPosts: 5
    I like this game after i'm play on alpha, i can't wait when this game is realised