Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In Stores?

LILLIPPA328LILLIPPA328 Member Posts: 331

Is this game in stores now that the expansion has been released?Is it only CC or are their pre paid gamecards?Cuz im sounded interested in this game....do alot of ppl still play n all?Thanks!

**Like to talk about Video Games?Go to Veiwers Pick Forums...

http://viewerspick.proboards35.com/index.cgi?

Comments

• FalconoffuryFalconoffury Member Posts: 555

Yes, it is in stores. I think visa, mastercard, and maybe discover are the only payment methods. Lots of people play it.

• JenuvielJenuviel Member Posts: 960

Originally posted by Falconoffury
    Yes, it is in stores. I think visa, mastercard, and maybe discover are the only payment methods. Lots of people play it.

Well, to be fair, "lots" is a relative term. The average on Leafcull as recently as the day before the expansion launched was 340, with a peak of around 550. There are some free public MUDs with that many players (Aardwolfe, among others). Still, there are enough people to accomplish whatever it is you want to do, particularly once you find an active allegiance. It can be a little difficult to find folks until you join an allegiance, primarily because there's no global communication or any "looking for group" game mechanics. It's my favorite game and I'd strongly recommend it to anyone who isn't fixated on state of the art graphics, but the population just isn't what it used to be. Don't log in expecting to see World of Warcraft numbers, or even Anarchy Online numbers, or you'll be rather disappointed. The game still has an extraodinary amount of things to offer new players, however, and very few of them require any sort of group to do.

• spydermr2spydermr2 Member Posts: 336

Trying to find this in stores has been... challenging. More challenging than I thought it would be. I've hit the EBGames, Best Buy, WalMart, and literally all the other places in my area that sell software. NONE have it. NONE have had it. NONE know if they're going to be getting it.

This isn't exactly the way I thought the expansion pack was going to be promoted.

Guess I'll have to go online and order it. Just delays when I get into the game and start playing again.

• MorriganMorrigan Member Posts: 242

EB games in my area took preorders, and was out of game in first day (tried to get a second copy) Best Buy in my area supposed to get this week, so we shall see :)

Gamespot has it also.

One player's great game is another players derisive snort!
    http://www.darthmyr.com for free guild forums