Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

February 2018 Combat Alpha Highlights - Ship of Heroes Gameplay Footage

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageFebruary 2018 Combat Alpha Highlights - Ship of Heroes Gameplay Footage

The Ship of Heroes combat alpha has kicked off. To show off where the game is in its current early phase of development, the team took up to three supporters on a tour of Apotheosis City to view a vertical slice of the game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Good stuff for alpha. It is 2018 though. Please find a way to incorporate active blocking/shielding. It adds some much to gameplay plus your toon doesn’t look stupid standing eating attacks.
    Truvidien88Nephethblamo2000
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • edujamedujam Member UncommonPosts: 12

bcbully said:

Good stuff for alpha. It is 2018 though. Please find a way to incorporate active blocking/shielding. It adds some much to gameplay plus your toon doesn’t look stupid standing eating attacks.

No block sucks, champions online block system sucks so much. Do like city of heroes pls!
    Blaze_Rocker
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    The fire effects look really nice.
    GladDogKrumko

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• Blaze_RockerBlaze_Rocker Member UncommonPosts: 370
    I wish production of this game had started back in 2013. I would have had time to "get into it" and I might never have wasted five years supporting that farce of a project 'Heroes and Villains'.

Boy was I ever fooled.

Ship of Heroes is the latecomer yet it appears they're about to be the best of the bunch in terms of production and integrity. - Just my opinion.
    GladDog

I've got a feevah, and the only prescription... is more cowbell.

• MandaloreMandalore Member UncommonPosts: 131
    edited March 2018
    But it looks so outdated. Sure - alpha and stuff, but they have so much work to do. Textures, models, animations ... the fire effect looked decent. I hope they will deliver a nice looking superheroes mmo ...
    bobbymcswansoninfomatz

-------------------------------------
     Playing: Overwatch, Genshin Impact, Black Desert Mobile, Hundred Soul, Cyberpunk 2077
     Inactive: WAR, DAoC, RIFT, GW1/2, TSW, Age of Wulin, Black Desert, Blade & Soul, Skyforge

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,363

Mandalore said:

But it looks so outdated. Sure - alpha and stuff, but they have so much work to do. Textures, models, animations ... the fire effect looked decent. I hope they will deliver a nice looking superheroes mmo ...

yep , but outside that looks promising
    wingood
  • BcudaBcuda Member UncommonPosts: 164
    I don't know the game looks so good if we were in 2010. But we are not.
  • DavodtheTuttDavodtheTutt Member UncommonPosts: 415
    Don't care much how the game looks. Asteroids is still a blast to play. Lots of people love Minecraft and Trove. Guess outdated graphics may scare off the whiners and snowflakes but as long as the gameplay is good and there are people asking me to team up with them I'll be happy.
    Blaze_RockerwingoodAlverantXingbairongGladDog
  • colossus972colossus972 Member UncommonPosts: 11
    This makes me long for COH again......I can't wait to play this:-)
    Blaze_RockerwingoodAlverant
  • tinoberserktinoberserk Member UncommonPosts: 73

Ship of Heroes is the latecomer yet it appears they're about to be the best of the bunch in terms of production and integrity. - Just my opinion.

It seems the developement of ship of heroes just keeps chugging along without much drama. I do like that even though these superhero titles aren't really my thing. It's refreshing in a way.
    Blaze_Rocker