Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fire and Blood Teaser Trailer - Look for the Update on March 21st - Blade & Soul Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited March 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageFire and Blood Teaser Trailer - Look for the Update on March 21st - Blade & Soul Videos - MMORPG.com

The Blade & Soul team has posted a brand new trailer to celebrate the Fire & Blood update coming to the game on March 21st. Koldrak's Lair will challenge raid parties to "extinguish his fire once and for all". In addition, players will explore the Emperor's Tomb, the Ransacked Treasury and get to try out the brand new Lyn Gunslinger!

Read the full story here

Comments

• ValdheimValdheim Member RarePosts: 614
    I really miss the B&S combat system. I think it is still one of the best out there. Unfortunately almost everthing else drove me away from this game, especially those hundreds of currencies :-/
  • bleedeaglebleedeagle Member UncommonPosts: 17

Valdheim said:

I really miss the B&S combat system. I think it is still one of the best out there. Unfortunately almost everthing else drove me away from this game, especially those hundreds of currencies :-/

Have to agree, the combat was one of the best but unfortunately they had the same server balancing like WoW - 70% reds and 30% blues which made world PvP pointless even if they are such a PvP oriented game. Instances were fine but they could lower the difficulty a bit as almost every random party going into end game instances were doomed to fail without coordination which lead to frustration and time loss.
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    All these years and still optimized like poopoo. Dont even get me start on trove events. I guess its a good thing that 80% of the game focuses on pve.