Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

POLL COME PLZ EVREY ONE ABOUT A NEW MMORPG

2»

Comments

• afterbangafterbang Member Posts: 54

Well, to be honest, that just doesnt sound interesting. It sounds like grand theft auto with real people. How could you even make an MMORPG out of that? Do you go around stealing cars and breaking laws to level up? Steal money from innocents when out of moola? If I wanted any of this I would play GTA which I can't stand to play =P

People in MMORPGs like fantasy or anything that breaks away from reality for the most part. Playing in a world that we all know can become boring and very redundant after awhile. But hey, if you have the will to create it, go for it. You can make a good game out of pretty much anything and come out succesful as long as everything satisfies.

Goodl luck! ::::28::

IGN Boards - Emortal_Frog

• The_loner6The_loner6 Member Posts: 35
    Something like Guild wars or runescape even D&D what you want is something parents are going to punish there kids for doing and that usually destroys the family. so something like a family game. image
  • ZaminZamin Member Posts: 36
    why would you put sex in a mmo??
  • ZaminZamin Member Posts: 36

Originally posted by afterbang

Well, to be honest, that just doesnt sound interesting. It sounds like grand theft auto with real people. How could you even make an MMORPG out of that? Do you go around stealing cars and breaking laws to level up? Steal money from innocents when out of moola? If I wanted any of this I would play GTA which I can't stand to play =P
    People in MMORPGs like fantasy or anything that breaks away from reality for the most part. Playing in a world that we all know can become boring and very redundant after awhile. But hey, if you have the will to create it, go for it. You can make a good game out of pretty much anything and come out succesful as long as everything satisfies.
    Goodl luck! ::::28::

that would represent to kids that its ok to steal n' stuff.
  • The_loner6The_loner6 Member Posts: 35
    Making a game isn't just about sex and how cool it is. Have some desency and make it family friendly or make it adult rated so the person buying it has to have a license.image