Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Path of Exile - The Exiled Tribune - Ascendancy Changes, the Bestiary League FAQ & Much More - MMORP

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imagePath of Exile - The Exiled Tribune - Ascendancy Changes, the Bestiary League FAQ & Much More - MMORPG.com

After Grinding Gear's whirlwind media tour to introduce the next big update to Path of Exile, the team took a slight breather yet still managed to show off some pretty cool stuff. In this week's Exiled Tribune, we'll take a look at the PoE site updates and the most intriguing factoids found in each.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    That skill tree is overwhelming to the point where I have to waste a week (or two) to find an affordable build. I'm glad the devs are reducing amount of nodes. Maybe a decade later they'll get realization how nice it could be to have a free reset for the tree (till then I spend money on Diablo or MHW or BDO maybe).
    Radoo

Thank you for your time!

• kertinkertin Member UncommonPosts: 259
    Maybe a decade later some stubborn individuals will find out that PoE gives you option to reset your points via orb of regret, can be difficult for newbies at start of leagues but very easy to do later on even for newbies :)...and yeah should't be problem for players a little familiar with game
  • etharnetharn Member UncommonPosts: 152
    I'm excited for shield throw. I miss marvel heroes cap america so this might help heh.

A man who fears nothing is a man who loves nothing; and if you love nothing, what joy is there in your life?

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    What no don't modify the tree. It is complex and it allows for so many wonderful builds because of its complexity and ability to make so many viable builds.
    kitarad
    Chamber of Chains
  • sayuusayuu Member RarePosts: 766

Gorwe said:

3dom said:

That skill tree is overwhelming to the point where I have to waste a week (or two) to find an affordable build. I'm glad the devs are reducing amount of nodes. Maybe a decade later they'll get realization how nice it could be to have a free reset for the tree (till then I spend money on Diablo or MHW or BDO maybe).

Wait...they are modifying the passive tree? Got any links to that?

it was in the fake patch notes that crop up on the GGG forums, that some people always take as real. . .
  • marganculosmarganculos Member UncommonPosts: 334
    why would they reduce something so brilliant like their passive tree, it's like mini-game in game :P ofc it was just troll post with these fake patch notes
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,910
    Oh it's going to be so laggy today because of this . I will take a break from playing standard until this eases up a bit.