Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Season 13 Begins - Here's What You Can Earn - Diablo 3 - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageSeason 13 Begins - Here's What You Can Earn - Diablo 3 - MMORPG.com

Diablo 3 News - Blizzard has announced that Diablo 3 Season 13 has officially kicked off. As with all previous seasons, this one comes with a unique set of rewards for players who manage to complete the objectives. Players can earn the Helm and Shoulders of the Conqueror Set as well as Blaine's Bear pet, a new portrait frame and a fourth stash tab for those who complete the Season Journey (must complete tasks at Conqueror tier).

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

• Veexer_NuiVeexer_Nui Member UncommonPosts: 268
    How embarrassing.
    Sandistic

Archeage EU - Nui

• spidiispidii Member UncommonPosts: 143
    They must only have one part time intern working on this game still because the content that comes out is pitiful. They must have shifted the team to work on something bigger because this is well below Blizzard standards and has been for a long time.
  • DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    I'm still ticked about their Real Cash Shop Auction House. I know they had gotten rid of it, but it still completely killed it for me.
  • halfmystichalfmystic Member RarePosts: 535
    Unfortunately over-entitled people who like to pay nothing but expect everything love to bash the seasons. I'll be playing this time around, good for Blizz giving us something to shoot for every season.
    cronius77AeanderPhaedruslivesRadooPemminLife2v
  • KnightFalzKnightFalz Member EpicPosts: 4,166

Unfortunately over-entitled people who like to pay nothing but expect everything love to bash the seasons. I'll be playing this time around, good for Blizz giving us something to shoot for every season.

I'm playing the season as well, and having a good time as usual. That's the point, really. The season rewards are just the sprinkles on the cake.

Considering the hours of entertainment I've gotten out of the game and the price I've paid for it, I've got nothing to complain about.

Blizzard isn't going to do anything big related to Diablo until the next version comes out at this point, so I don't see why there would be an expectation for anything more now.
    Life2v
  • spidiispidii Member UncommonPosts: 143

When games like PoE exist where content comes out at a high pace with incredible quality, yeah, you can start to compare its competitors and Blizzard simply isn't supporting the game at all. There hasn't been new content in ages, even the 15 dollar necro pack came with nothing to do. How can you argue for a game that hasn't added real content in years? I'd be willing to pay if they actually added something. The issue isn't money, it's a lack of interest on the developer side.
    Life2vReyone1
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Blizzard just does Soooooo much wrong it really annoys me.I own D3,i thought it would be a real good game but the effort was lazy.
    Seasons is such a dumb idea,i have NO use for seasons game play,it does not give me ANY incentive at all to keep playing.I look for FUN and in depth gaming not rankings or seasons.
    Crafting should have been done better,they should have with all the money the game made,put some rpg into it ,instead of just a spammy one shot kill design.

Maps are 100% meaningless,they are just paths and lanes or an open field for no reason.They could have added npc's,buildings to walk in other than the couple there is,you know ,they could have "made a game",a FULL game.

Si played through each map a few times,then got completely bored and will likely never play the game again.I keep having hopes that Blizz making so much money will one time put something special into their games but nope always cheap looking products.I guess there is no incentive to improve or do better,people keep giving them money,well i have decided to stop,i see through that business operation and i give up on Blizzard.
    Life2v

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• PemminPemmin Member UncommonPosts: 623

spidii said:

When games like PoE exist where content comes out at a high pace with incredible quality, yeah, you can start to compare its competitors and Blizzard simply isn't supporting the game at all. There hasn't been new content in ages, even the 15 dollar necro pack came with nothing to do. How can you argue for a game that hasn't added real content in years? I'd be willing to pay if they actually added something. The issue isn't money, it's a lack of interest on the developer side.

^this....blizzard has had years to figure out another way to milk money out of it(literally enough time for another expansion or revamping monetization completely).....truth is wow, hearthstone, and overwatch make more money more quickly and at a fraction of the cost in most cases.

so they consumed there in house diablo assets and used them on better money makers while putting the game in maintenance mode instead of reinvesting into the game.
    Life2vReyone1
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    Couldn't even last the 5 minutes it takes to get a character to lvl 70 yet alone do anything else after that. I think that says the end of game for me.
    Life2v

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• FrodoFraginsFrodoFragins Member EpicPosts: 5,903
    edited February 2018
    I hadn't played since the season before necros were released.  I'm trying out Crusader for the first time.  They've definitely  buffed a LOT of builds since I last played and that's a very good thing.

The one thing they got very right is the combat in the game.  I've never felt the same way about POE no matter how many builds I try.  POE has so much to offer but the below average combat and mediocre art design just makes me lose interest around level 90 every season.

I think there is still an ARPG that will come out and give me everything I want.  Hopefully it's the sequel to D3.  It needs to have smooth and visceral combat, AAA art and music design and the complexity/depth somewhere between D2 and POE.  POE caters a bit too much to the hardcore ARPGer imo, but that's the game that Chris Wilson wanted and he's done quite well with it.

D3 was built on a crappy foundation, outside of combat, and it was too late to really turn things around once the AH was removed.  Too many people had already given up on the game by then.  It sucks that Blizzard gave up on a second expansion and chose not to put more resources into improving seasons.  But if they are indeed working on a much better sequel, I'm OK with that.
  • Life2vLife2v Member UncommonPosts: 12
    edited February 2018

Are you high ? Blizzard ruined d3 and still some people happy about it ....... S13 copy paste s12. Armor mtx garbage reward every season the same, pet bear - the same recolored bear and so on .... Actually its a joke.
  • Erinak1Erinak1 Member UncommonPosts: 205

DMKano said:

Looking at the content that PoE and Grim Dawn have been doing.... this feels way too little for me to even log into D3 at this point

Yup, without any balance changes to shift the meta or new content instead, it seems entirely pointless just playing the same season over and over again. I'd just do the same build on the same classes as before :S
  • ArskaaaArskaaa Member RarePosts: 1,265
    feels like blizz dont even bother with diablo 3. just teddy bear :D mean while poe add over 40 new gear to farm and new content... just patchetic blizzard.
    Life2v
  • AeanderAeander Member LegendaryPosts: 7,836
    edited February 2018
    Arskaaa said:
    feels like blizz dont even bother with diablo 3. just teddy bear :D mean while poe add over 40 new gear to farm and new content... just patchetic blizzard.
    I think they correctly view it as a waste of resources. Diablo 3's name was immediately tainted, and while its reputation has improved following Reaper of Souls, its 15 minutes of fame are up. 

It would be a smarter move on their part to make Diablo 4 a stronger game which can compete with PoE, Grim Dawn, and the hopefully upcoming full launch of Wolcen. 
    Post edited by Aeander on
    Life2vArskaaa