Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Something Mind-Numbing (In A Good Way)

2»

Comments

• Pr3sid3ntSkr00bPr3sid3ntSkr00b Member UncommonPosts: 53
    Path of Exile is awesome.  Destiny 2 has good action.  Warfame, people like it, I dont care for it but its popular.  Black Desert has a multiple layers of gameplay, but you can mindlessly smash stuff for weeks on end there as well.
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 2,697
    What did you end up playing French man? 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
    • Song of the Week: Blackfield by Blackfield from Blackfield (2005)
    • Currently Playing: Devil May Cry 1
    • Favorite Drink: Bruichladdich Black Art 5th 1992
    • Gaming Timeline: Arcade, Commodore 64, Amiga 500, SEGA, IBM, PS, PC, PS2, More PCs, PS3, Giant PC, PS4, No More PCs, PS4 Pro.
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    edited February 2018
    I've been playing Vermintide to get ready for the sequel, and also downloaded Torchlight 2 and Grim Dawn!

Torchlight 2 has been most heavily played, mainly because I created an Outlander (dual pistols with the duster coat type look) who has a ghost pet/comedic relief (at least, that's the way I "roleplayed" out the character at creation) named Ozzie who summons ghouls to kamikaze my foes in large bursts of putrid flesh and bone!
    blueturtle13ConstantineMerus

• ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 2,697
    I've been playing Vermintide to get ready for the sequel, and also downloaded Torchlight 2 and Grim Dawn!

Torchlight 2 has been most heavily played, mainly because I created an Outlander (dual pistols with the duster coat type look) who has a ghost pet/comedic relief (at least, that's the way I "roleplayed" out the character at creation) named Ozzie who summons ghouls to kamikaze my foes in large bursts of putrid flesh and bone!
    Yeah Torchlight 2 was actually my last LAN party session. Really fun game. 
    MadFrenchie
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
    • Song of the Week: Blackfield by Blackfield from Blackfield (2005)
    • Currently Playing: Devil May Cry 1
    • Favorite Drink: Bruichladdich Black Art 5th 1992
    • Gaming Timeline: Arcade, Commodore 64, Amiga 500, SEGA, IBM, PS, PC, PS2, More PCs, PS3, Giant PC, PS4, No More PCs, PS4 Pro.
  • TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 20,625
    Vermintide is on sale for 75% off through the end of March if you haven't bought that yet.
    blueturtle13MadFrenchie
    Fedora - A modern, free, and open source Operating System. https://getfedora.org/

traveller, interloper, anomaly, iteration

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 4,588
    MadFrenchie