Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warframe - Kinda, Sorta a Space Ninja - Shrine of the Eidolon & Heart of the Ordis are Live - MMORP

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageWarframe - Kinda, Sorta a Space Ninja - Shrine of the Eidolon & Heart of the Ordis are Live - MMORPG.com

Welcome back Space Ninjaz to another thrilling installment of Kinda, Sorta a Space Ninja. We're going to focus on the recent update that just hit Warframe. Shrine of the Eidolon beings not only new content to the game but also some changes and rebalancing to several Frames, weapons and powers. Oh, and there may be a time limited event going on for some spiffy Valentine's Day stuff in Heart of the Ordis. Let's dive in shall we?

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• IlayaIlaya Member UncommonPosts: 661
    I did not logged in after all this changes, i admit that as i am busy with other stuff.
    But....

I played Ember for a looooooooong time; And in my Eyes......they nerfed her to hard, at least on Paper. And i'm somewhat scared to login to see my beloved Frame nerfed so hard. It was always the Price for WoF that we paid to be squishy. But now....i dunno....

I will look at her at some point later.
    It reads well for all the other Characters (mostly).

But hitting my Ember with the Nerfbat...grrrrrr.....
    We'll see.
  • LastlaughlolLastlaughlol Member UncommonPosts: 145
    Tried the game out since quitting it 1+ year ago. Runs so smooth, and more content. Looking forward to it.
  • TekaelonTekaelon Member UncommonPosts: 604
    I've been playing for a couple months now. I honestly shouldn't like this game, but I can't stop playing. I don't understand. ....
  • alivenaliven Member UncommonPosts: 346
    Tried to play Warframe. Love looter shooters and similar games. 

Uninstaled after 1 hour. Visual style is meh for me. Everything looks like spawn of bicycle and octopus. 

Then watched some late game gameplay - go into room and kill wave after wave of mobs to get regents to craft. It looked so super boring even as i watched it. 

So game is huge and boring grindfest it seems. 
    Phoenix_Hawkmarganculos
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,751
    Warframe was OK but some of the [players were so OP I didnt feel I even needed to try...Some players could wipe out everything in seconds, it wasnt even fun for them Im sure.
    Phoenix_Hawk
  • LegendCarissoLegendCarisso Member UncommonPosts: 101

Ilaya said:

I did not logged in after all this changes, i admit that as i am busy with other stuff.

But....

I played Ember for a looooooooong time; And in my Eyes......they nerfed her to hard, at least on Paper. And i'm somewhat scared to login to see my beloved Frame nerfed so hard. It was always the Price for WoF that we paid to be squishy. But now....i dunno....

We'll see.

I'd say go for it. As an Ember Main, she's in a really good place... she just requires a lot more "skill" to be good and isn't a "press 4 to win" frame anymore. I like her quite a lot after all of the changes... Ash too. Limbo can still kindly take a long walk off a short pier.
    IlayaEfialte
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Ilaya said:

But....

We'll see.
    I'd say go for it. As an Ember Main, she's in a really good place... she just requires a lot more "skill" to be good and isn't a "press 4 to win" frame anymore. I like her quite a lot after all of the changes... Ash too. Limbo can still kindly take a long walk off a short pier.
    Depends on who's playing the Ember.  When I get put in a group with someone who tries to kill everything in sight then I just stand around and let them.  If I actually get attacked I defend myself. Otherwise, it's a free ride.   

I've had a lot of Embers and their ilk run up and kill something that I actually had to attack.  It's as if they can't stand someone else getting a kill in.  

So I just sit back and get the shared XP and loot drops from their kills.  Might even throw in a couple of dance emotes along the way.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • moosecatlolmoosecatlol Member RarePosts: 1,530
    The Game is still a shitty Dynasty Warrior tier game if you ask me, probably easier actually, I haven't played an actual Warriors game since PS2.
    Phoenix_Hawkmarganculos
  • ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534

aliven said:

Uninstaled after 1 hour. Visual style is meh for me. Everything looks like spawn of bicycle and octopus. 

Then watched some late game gameplay - go into room and kill wave after wave of mobs to get regents to craft. It looked so super boring even as i watched it. 

uh there IS content (lots of it, and lots of storry too), but in general nowadays late end game ALWAYS goes towards some kind of grind. if you don't like it, there are alot of single player games out there focusing only on story and non grindy content too tho :)

it's a brave new world

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• kjempffkjempff Member RarePosts: 1,759

Tekaelon said:

I've been playing for a couple months now. I honestly shouldn't like this game, but I can't stop playing. I don't understand. ....

Hehe that is Warframe for ya. See you at a Warfraholic Anonymous meeting soon..
  • alivenaliven Member UncommonPosts: 346
    Thane said:

aliven said:

uh there IS content (lots of it, and lots of storry too), but in general nowadays late end game ALWAYS goes towards some kind of grind. if you don't like it, there are alot of single player games out there focusing only on story and non grindy content too tho :)

it's a brave new world
    You see, you can have gring with randomly generated maps with various objectives. You can also have boring horde mode with brain dead AI and character who literally one shot entire room.