Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Basics of the Agent System Revealed by Community Manager Andy Benditt - Secret World Legends - MMORP

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageBasics of the Agent System Revealed by Community Manager Andy Benditt - Secret World Legends - MMORPG.com

Secret World Legends News - Funcom Community Manager Andy Benditt took to Facebook earlier this week to provide some of the first information about the Agent System that is coming to Secret World Legends. Using the system, players can find and recruit NPCs through the use of dossiers that provide useful information including a biography, stats and traits as well as "Agent Support Abilities. Each Agent has two passive abilities that can provide a buff to players who can "equip" up to three agents at a time.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Siris23Siris23 Member UncommonPosts: 388
    edited February 2018
    I really tried to get back into this game, I love the setting and the stories, but upgrading your gear is the most mind-numbingly boring grind I have ever seen. And I'm a grand master so I have permanent full patron status. God help the f2p people.

This looks like it'll reduce the grind by a tiny bit, unless upgrading your agents is the same as upgrading your gear in which case they just added 3+ extra things to grind.
  • RolanStormRolanStorm Member UncommonPosts: 198
    edited February 2018

:D :D :D

Kidding. Yeah, grind is grind.
    Siris23Hluill
  • berlightberlight Member UncommonPosts: 345
    A feature with more than 10 years in Guild Wars

Beta tester maniac

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    He said missions, so no......WoW:WoD and Legion gave me follower ptsd. IM NOT GOING TO FALL FOR IT FUNCOM!
  • izanagi256izanagi256 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    edited April 2022
    deleted
    Post edited by izanagi256 on