Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Launch Day Arrives - Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse? - Dead Maze - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited February 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageLaunch Day Arrives - Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse? - Dead Maze - MMORPG.com

Dead Maze News - If you've been looking for a game that will allow you to slay zombies at will and to work cooperatively with others in a story-driven MMO, then today's launch of Dead Maze may fit the bill nicely. You'll work with thousands of other players exploring a devastated western United States. Your job is to fight the undead and scavenge the materials you need to survive.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• XingbairongXingbairong Member RarePosts: 927
    So the game is free?
    Hmm might actually try it out for few hours.
  • SomeHumanSomeHuman Member UncommonPosts: 560
    I couldn’t get into it. Uninstalled after a few hours. No difficulty or learning curve.

Gaming since 1985; Online gaming since 1995; No End in Sight! My YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8POVoJ8fdOseuJ4U1ZX-oA

• ManWithNoTanManWithNoTan Member UncommonPosts: 96
    I played it for about 40 hours. Was worth playing through the story line. Not sure what to do now, end game seems to consist of crafting I suppose. Game is too hard for some people, weapons decay with use and are good for killing maybe 10 zombies. As such, you are constantly on the search for new ones - and almost anything can be a weapon, chairs, tables, crowbars, a stuffed teddy bear.