Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Damn went browsing in twitch and made this post without a discernible point :)

CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
edited February 2018 in Off-Topic Discussion
So i just you know went browsing in twitch and you see a lot of ridiculously attractive girls just taking up space. It got me thinking of how much of an advantage it is to be a hot girl. I mean a hot chick can sit there on twitch and spew nonsense and get a following. I mean damn. Then again, the problem with being a hot chick (I guess) is that you never know if any guy is really friendly because they like your personality or wants to get into your pants or whatever. I guess it could be a curse. 

I am just watching a few twitch things and I was like, damn . 

Seriously, there really is no point to this post other than to let you guys know of the attraction I have for hot gamer chicks. Of course, I want to punch all the douchebag guys who make sexist and lewd comments. Can't you just be around an attractive girl without denigrating her to a sex object like some people.

anyway, I have to stop going on twitch now as I can feel myself getting attracted to and wasting my time to these gamer girls. So no twitch for me. 

Too bad my wife doesn't like video games . . . perhaps I should try harder to get her into it. Anyway, thanks for reading this circuitous bullshit. I felt the need to type it. 

To swing around full circle, I guess it is an advantage to be a good looking and tall guy. Perhaps, as a guy, I feel it is more advantageous to be a hot girl than it is to be a hot guy. Anyway, any females can chime in on my verbal diarrhea up on top. 

To keep this in MMO's, it must suck to be a female gamer cuz of a ton of douchebag guys who try to msg you and probably treat you foolishly. I sure as hell don't do that, but I have a feeling it happens a lot. I was raised in a way to not treat women like that, so I don't, but i think other people do. 

Anyway, thanks for reading. Limit the WTF's to a minimum please. I was just showing you a stream of consciousness. Now to try to be productive and actually do work I should be paid for. By the way, I sure as hell am too ADD to ever work from home. 

Sincerely, 

Cryomatrix
p.s. edited to reduce the WTFness of the post x 3

P.s. main point is the interplay between the sexes in the visual serting that is twitch. Just got astounded at first.

Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
Post edited by Cryomatrix on

Comments

• TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    wtf
    AAAMEOWanemo

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

• FuryVFuryV Member UncommonPosts: 515
    edited February 2018
    You have a wife, stop being a f*cking creep you disloyal fool.  You're going on about the way you were raised to "not treat women like that", yet you're finding yourself attracted and addicted to other women, when you have a wife... It's literally people like you that cause women to think every single guy is a cheat, and disloyal.
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    FuryV said:
    You have a wife, stop being a f*cking creep you disloyal fool.
    Every guy looks at other women, it is just that people don't usually verbalize it. If you're a straight male, whether you have a wife and a million daughters, women will always be attractive . . . it's called built in programming in mammals. 

Stop being a dick. I was just commenting about the pull of women on guys in the twitch setting and how easy it is. 
    edited February 2018
    FuryV said:
    You have a wife, stop being a f*cking creep you disloyal fool.
    Every guy looks at other women, it is just that people don't usually verbalize it. If you're a straight male, whether you have a wife and a million daughters, women will always be attractive . . . it's called built in programming in mammals. 

Stop being a dick. I was just commenting about the pull of women on guys in the twitch setting and how easy it is. 
    No, not 'every' guy.  I have a wife and don't look twice at other women, because they mean nothing to me.  Don't try to make excuses for your disloyal behaviour.

In fact, go show your wife this thread you made, let's see how she feels about it.
    [Deleted User]
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    edited February 2018
    Ahh, i talk openly with my wife if a girl is attractive or not.

I may say, damn she is pretty for people on TV mainly, i rarely do it in public.

The truth is i was astounded going on twitch and seeing the girls and realizing they can get away with having no content.

• AAAMEOWAAAMEOW Member RarePosts: 1,605
    Come to think of it, there are many girls in GW2 for some reason.  I think there are many girls playing MMO actually.  But might depend on which MMO, some more than the other.
    I guess every human is different.  Never mind.
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    So your point is that you like attractive people of the opposite sex that shares your interests?

That seems like something you share with 95% of the straight people in the world.
    Aethaeryn