Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yea lets not like post here anymore

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by SatansDisciple

did any1 ever get asked the questio about wut u would do if u had a million dollars? depending on ur choice, its supposed to tell u where ur gonna go in life. i was just watchin office space, and it reminded me of this a couple years ago. anyway, my answer was i would build a giant bulding that would have lan parties every night,

OMG! i got asked th e saem questions

and i said i would get a mansion type place

FILL it with the BEST rigs

and host lan parties EVERYNIGHT

omg...were so alikeimage

Originally posted by Djin
    My son's name is Cody. :)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

.....why did u say that?

lol

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

Originally posted by BuMnAcHaIr
    First day of class i said my names cody and i like MMORPG's.....class just stared..teacher stared then had me explain what that ment, then had me explain what that men, then had me explain what i explained..............just make up a lie, its easier.

One kick in the face is better then two.

His name is Cody too... get where I'm going with this?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

Originally posted by Djin
    Originally posted by BuMnAcHaIr First day of class i said my names cody and i like MMORPG's.....class just stared..teacher stared then had me explain what that ment, then had me explain what that men, then had me explain what i explained..............just make up a lie, its easier. One kick in the face is better then two.His name is Cody too... get where I'm going with this?-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

where do u go from here...

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

To the moon?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?

ah, but of course. i should have though more. ::;^d::::=^~::

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

lol!

ahhh *yawn*

did u get the REAL thing sd?

or if u havent...i can enlighten u

• BuMnAcHaIrBuMnAcHaIr Member Posts: 77
    Djin is trying to imply that im his son, and that il be getting moderator abilities in the near future image 

hehehehe...  image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?

lol

this whole site is gonna be run by "Fusco's"

lol

Originally posted by MurtBijani
    lol!
    ahhh *yawn*
    did u get the REAL thing sd?
    or if u havent...i can enlighten uimage

which real what?

*edit*

does watchin star trek tng automatically make u a geek? cuz... uhh... i dont watch! :::^b::

- Unknown Author

lol i HATE that show...hehe

well anyway, the enlightening part is that when Cody is old enough...or not even old enough for that matter, djin is gonna get him a spot witht he mods

lolimage

• TheoTheo Member Posts: 242
    Once you get out of high school labels like "geek" stop having much meaning.

revenge of the nerds! i live by that movie, and i love that song in the beginning. we! will! rise!!! and i love star trek, i just started watching. i wanna get all the dvds but there like 100 bucks each! ::=^~::::;^d::

- Unknown Author

revenge of the nerds eh?

lol

didnt u ever see that movie? its the greatest!

- Unknown Author

no...

how old is it?

• SquareSquare Member Posts: 254

Released in 1984, starring Robert Carradine and Anthony Edwards, directed by Jeff Kanew.

-----------------------
    Screw ENIX

-----------------------
    It's hip to be square.

• SquareSquare Member Posts: 254

Didn't realieze this topic was so old, sorry

-----------------------
    Screw ENIX

-----------------------
    It's hip to be square.

• UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984
    Yes, this truely was a piece of cinematic genius...  You should see, cant forget the oldies... imageimageimage

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Oh my god... dont ask where i found it

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%

spaceballs is my favorite oldie, perhaps my favorite comedy movie ever.

- Unknown Author

• zentuskenzentusken Member Posts: 70
    Im a geek and proud of it.

u guys love to ressurect old threads eh?

oh let it go, this was a good thread, change the name back.

- Unknown Author