Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yea lets not like post here anymore

Comments

• ShmeeShmee Member Posts: 321
    Geek eh? id define that as someone who trys to brag about how many posts he has and then makes a sig about it.image

• DesperadoDesperado Member Posts: 467

Originally posted by Shmee
    Geek eh? id define that as someone who trys to brag about how many posts he has and then makes a sig about it.image

heh

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Shut up Rowan Lines, ill come to your house in Brisbane and...

...not threaten you online...hehe

and desperado.....that was TRUE spam

• SamusicSamusic Member CommonPosts: 466

Originally posted by MurtBijani

Me personally, since i wear A&F, and AE, i am, of course, considered awesome....image

Oh, man!!! You wear trendy clothes! You must be cool!!!!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

.....did i detect a hint of sarcasm?

nah....just my imagination

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• BuMnAcHaIrBuMnAcHaIr Member Posts: 77
    Mmmm I call myself a Geek =) i can build a comp, fix it, know the parts...but noone calls me a geek.. I'm Usually labeled as skater/punk or some stupid name like that, ive been called lazy more than anything, and a bum quite often =) Only 17 so i still got time for people to call me a geek, all i need to do is mess up my vision by keeping my lights off and getting close to my comp screen. Shouldnt be to hard since i started up EQ again...Torvonnilous!  whew I dont think  used a single period the way it was ment, just those smiley faces =) 

One kick in the face is better then two.

One kick in the face is better then two.

• DesperadoDesperado Member Posts: 467

Shut up Rowan Lines, ill come to your house in Brisbane and...

...not threaten you online...hehe

and desperado.....that was TRUE spam

You'd know better than anyone... and

Go away geek, you're bothering me

No, how about YOU go away

im tired of you pushing me around

you bother ME

so LEAVE!

and besides, I started this thread, not YOU

so YOU go away

hmph

• UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984
    Wow... trendy clothes...  I wear nontrendy clothes but everyone loves my shirts...  I wear my 80's wear and everyone is like "Wow, you wear the coolest clothes ever... I want you to be the father of my children..." at least most of the time...imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Oh my god... dont ask where i found it

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%

hehe u wish

lolimage

i can imagine, in 15 years a new screen name is made

uiruriurur JR

lol that would be greatimage

• UiruruUiruru Member Posts: 984
    Wouldnt it though... imageimageimage

Oh my god... dont ask where i found it

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 98% who has, copy & paste this in your signature.

A: 73% S: 66% K: 33% E: 26%

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    I was a "closet geek" all through school.  When I went to high school (early 90s) normal people did not use computers...just "nerds".  I had equal love for sports and girls and partying...so I kept my geekiness a secret except from my closest friends (who would game with me every night).  I just went to my class reunion, and once people found out I had my own corporation in the computer sector...they were shocked..."I didn't know you knew anything about computers?!"...LOL  image

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

hehe

MurtBijani JR

and

Uiruriuriru JR

hehe, the next generation postersimage

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

Originally posted by Admin
    I was a "closet geek" all through school.  When I went to high school (early 90s) normal people did not use computers...just "nerds".  I had equal love for sports and girls and partying...so I kept my geekiness a secret except from my closest friends (who would game with me every night).  I just went to my class reunion, and once people found out I had my own corporation in the computer sector...they were shocked..."I didn't know you knew anything about computers?!"...LOL  - MMORPG.COM Staff -

heh, i have a similar situation. at school the only time ppl use there pc's is for email or aim. no1 a school knows about me being an avid gamer, cuz those ppl are geeks. i only game with my bro and some of his friends. i dont consider myself a geek though, as i have a pretty active social life. and i got a girl :::^D:::::^b::.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

meh, YOU have a girl?

let me see a pic

hehimage

anyway, most people in the school come to me when there is a problem with their pc

even the BST teacher asked me a question

uhhh... i dont have a camera ::=^~::. hehe, seriously i do though, its a crazy world. kida at my school are too dumb to ask me the right question... i want transferred real bad. im not sure wut this means, but im takin this test sometime in december, and if i do good on it i take college classes in high school. kool stuff. it was for ppl who got 97% or more on sat's. i got 99% :::^D::. whooda thunk it eh?

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

yea it was fun on the first day of school when the teacher asks

"say your name, and what you like to do"

i said, "Murtaza, call me Murt, and I like to do anything with pc hardware and software"

lol it was great...u get the looks form students like your superior

YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO HAVE TALL KIDS COME UP TO YOU AND ASK HOW TO FIX A PROBLEM WITH THEIR PC?

WELL ITS GREAT!

until they start yelling there questions at the same time... all the noises... they wouldnt stop! yahhhhhhh!!!

- Unknown Author

ahhhh!

then u meet ur demise, and the second most knowledgable in pc's in the school rises to power

its a dog eat dog worldimageimageimage

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

You konw it deosnt raelly mttaer in waht odrer the lteters are in a wrod bacusee all the hmuan mnid raelly lokos at is the frist and lsat lteter of a wrod.

Aomswee huh?

Tehre was smoe sutdy in Eglnand auobt tihs,  I toguhht tihs was petrty naet.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?

kt told us already, heh

everyone i emailed had already seen it

lol djin...ur lateimage

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

Just like half my news...

2 years old. image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?

i just got an email about that today. wierd.

- Unknown Author

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

yea it was fun on the first day of school when the teacher asks
    "say your name, and what you like to do"
    i said, "Murtaza, call me Murt, and I like to do anything with pc hardware and software"
    lol it was great...u get the looks form students like your superior
    YOU KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO HAVE TALL KIDS COME UP TO YOU AND ASK HOW TO FIX A PROBLEM WITH THEIR PC?
    WELL ITS GREAT!

When my teacher asked the class what we like to do and say our names i said...

" My name is Jeff, and I like pokemon image".  Everyone just laughed. As opposed to me actually saying i like p.c. gaming and MMORPG's, there would be a ten minute awkward silence with a tumbleweed blowing by. And in the graduation book for my future plans were to achieve a p.h.d. in bankrobbing, or to become a pokemon master image"

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

lol....

someone said, "You can buiild a computer?"

after i was done talking....

i would nevcer say that about Pokemon....though once it was the craze...i was the TRUE master

hehe i had $700 worth of cards...

they r still there in my closet, i dont know what to do with them, cant throw em away, i paid too much.....

lol