Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SCDKey Game Deals on GameSpace - Xbox 12 mo 32% off; Win10 72% off

TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 15,812
I was reading some news articles on GameSpace this morning and noticed this sponsored ad (it's clearly marked sponsored so no tricks) for SCDKey's best games deals. It actually has some decent deals so I thought I'd post it over here. Sponsored or not it has some great deals so I thought I'd pass on the link.

https://www.gamespace.com/featured/scdkeys-best-games-deal-up-to-60-off-sponsored/

Xbox Live 12 months is 32% off. There are Win10 Pro keys for 72% off. Those are listed as global keys as well, so they shouldn't be region locked.

I posted the link to GameSpace because they're getting paid for the ad and I don't want to screw them out of credit. So please at least click through GS if you're going to look. It's just an extra click.
blueturtle13

Comments

• HashbrickHashbrick Member UncommonPosts: 1,320
    Word of warning I don't deal with SCDkeys after keys I bought from them in the past had been revoked.  Usually if the price is too good to be true, it is.  72% off Win10 Pro throws red flags everywhere.
    cjmarsh
    I'm a simple man spoiled from MMOs of the old age.  Looking for a home but deserted.  My heart and time is not worthy for the MMOs of the new age.
  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member EpicPosts: 9,356
    Hashbrick said:
    Word of warning I don't deal with SCDkeys after keys I bought from them in the past had been revoked.  Usually if the price is too good to be true, it is.  72% off Win10 Pro throws red flags everywhere.
    It depends on several things, one being where they get the keys from, and 2 how reputable the company is.  

At work we use discount CDkey stores to get our licenses, and out of the dozens I've bought, 1 of them did get revoked (a microsoft office key).  After going back and telling the company, they gave me a new key that did work. 

As a general rule before I order from a place like this I check their ratings, and SCDKeys does have a high trustpilot rating, so while I agree everyone should be cautious, SCDkeys is certainly a safer bet than the alternatives.
    Torval

• TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 15,812
    Yes, always do your due diligence. The opportunity is there. There are some deals.

Actually a deep discount on Win10 keys doesn't throw huge red flags for me. It signals to check the key. When I buy an extra key for work for my VMs I do it this way and call Microsoft activation to ensure everything is all good. I haven't bought through this site yet, but I do buy through key clearinghouses.
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Managing EditorMMORPG.COM Staff EpicPosts: 4,212
    The biggest bad report I've found of SDKey is that customer support was bad. I'm tempted to get the Rainbow Six Siege key, as if I needed another key to a game I won't have time for.
    blueturtle13

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• HashbrickHashbrick Member UncommonPosts: 1,320
    Torval said:
    Yes, always do your due diligence. The opportunity is there. There are some deals.

Actually a deep discount on Win10 keys doesn't throw huge red flags for me. It signals to check the key. When I buy an extra key for work for my VMs I do it this way and call Microsoft activation to ensure everything is all good. I haven't bought through this site yet, but I do buy through key clearinghouses.
    Sure that's all dandy to activate the keys, however I am talking about revoking which can happen weeks or months after a successful purchase and activation.  I'm not saying the keys are bad, just in my personal encounter with these guys, I got ripped off.
    I'm a simple man spoiled from MMOs of the old age.  Looking for a home but deserted.  My heart and time is not worthy for the MMOs of the new age.