Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fortnite and Player Battle grounds has us all fooled

REd-WindREd-Wind Member UncommonPosts: 90
 Why create a 3rd person shooter with 1 mode when you can do a lot more. I've talked about a game on the forums once it has some bugs but I remember it was the most fun pvp game I've ever played.

Instead of just having a mode where you all fly out and parachute and the map shrinks on you why not make different shops in the world where you can buy
vehicles like tanks , cars, helicopters, airplanes, guns and ammo ect by earning points and having a team bank account and a captain ? Imagine the possibilities .... you can buy a chopper to get to the other side of the map then bail , land put on your infared  goggles and hunt down enemies,  while your other teammate just got a pack that he or she can use to mark enemy vehicles so his teammate whose real high up in a chopper can hit that target with a rocket?     I'm bored of shooters I don't buy battlefield or call of duty anymore or play unreal tournament why can't someone just create this type of game I'm talking about for this generation of hardware and consumer?

Comments

• RhoklawRhoklaw Member EpicPosts: 5,596
    They did, it's called Battlefield 4

• ScotScot Member EpicPosts: 8,155
    As we are a MMO site I will recommend Planetside 2, but BF is a great game. If you are not playing that kind of game anymore I recommend a rest to recharge your gaming batteries.

25 Agrees

You received 25 Agrees. You're posting some good content. Great!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now Doesn't That Make You Feel All Warm And Fuzzy Inside? :P

• REd-WindREd-Wind Member UncommonPosts: 90
    I tried plsnetsude but I got stuck in trutorial besides those aren't the types of games I'm talking about. It was first called Soldner secret wars.
  • laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 971
    PUBG's success is in large part due to the simplicity. Making the game more complex would dilute the mainstream appeal in my opinion.
    REd-Wind
    I'm talking about games like Soldner Secret wars and Armma  , but make it faster paced.
    laxie said:
    PUBG's success is in large part due to the simplicity. Making the game more complex would dilute the mainstream appeal in my opinion.

I agree with you but it doesn't hurt to put a different mode once you have enough  players, I just saw a new clan Vid on Soldner on YouTube and that game isn't even selling anything.

I posting this because I keep thinking about it a lot maybe I should try to get funding for it.